ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just drift may 28 @ the balcony whos going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dope! i got into the gymkhana event too. i just said eugene sent me

i am soo stoked. i hope i dont brake my car on saturday tho lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
      dope! i got into the gymkhana event too. i just said eugene sent me

i am soo stoked. i hope i dont brake my car on saturday tho lol.

Oh shizz! You got in! sweet!
      Okay! Don't be alarmed but i'll make sure that we'll battle against eachother!

ca18 vs 4ag.

Oh i just remember, I think we have to battle against girls so try not lose or else i'll tease you. ha ha j/k
      Last edited by CRASHDRIVE; 05-25-2005, 12:05 PM.

Comment

lol typing this while your talking toour girlfrined

i actually somehow ended up at the oval lol 3rd gear is sick!!!!!!!! it was so much fun then tomorow im gonna get owned by every one in gymkana

rawr!!!!! tomrow eugune you will feel that wrath of the ca and my no-camber plates lol....

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
          lol typing this while your talking toour girlfrined

i actually somehow ended up at the oval lol 3rd gear is sick!!!!!!!! it was so much fun then tomorow im gonna get owned by every one in gymkana

rawr!!!!! tomrow eugune you will feel that wrath of the ca and my no-camber plates lol....

wtf lol. eugene when i was on your computer i went here and posted with out thinking to log in fro my name lol. whatever.

4ag got beat!!!!!!! woot woot!!!! haha i cant beleive i got 3rd lol. im duct taping that led flashlight to my hood lol so no i have a led!

Comment

here are some pics form the event:

more pics at my website...

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
              wtf lol. eugene when i was on your computer i went here and posted with out thinking to log in fro my name lol. whatever.

4ag got beat!!!!!!! woot woot!!!! haha i cant beleive i got 3rd lol. im duct taping that led flashlight to my hood lol so no i have a led!

Ha ha! you bastard! I lost because there was a patch of sand right at the apex of the last corner! So my wheels just locked It's okay! I beat you and you also lost to the black S13 coupe from Drifting Pretty girl (do know her name, sorry).

3rd gear, downhill, S-turn, manji! beat that b!+ch! ha ha

Comment

Working...
              X