DALLAS Meet Sat, Jan. 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DALLAS Meet Sat, Jan. 17th

Haven't been any meets in Dallas for awhile...See some familiar faces and meet some new friends...All cars welcome...

Saturday January 17th, 3pm

KeDavi coffee shop
    901 W. Spring Creek Pkway #135
    Plano, TX, 75023
    972-527-2107

Directions:
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...submit=Get+Map

Let's thank KeDavi for letting us hang out by enjoying some hot cappucinos and lattes on a Texas "winter" day...

Someday I am going to become a drift bum and do nothing but go to meets. Until then, Im stuck working on saturdays...as well as other day, and school.

Comment

We should be there into the evening if you get off later...

Comment

well i'll try to make it, the rx7 is outta commission, but i may get the camaro out there (dont hate!) this is my first time on this forum, but im usually always on rx7club. maybe i can get some guys interested to come down in a bunch of rx7s

btw, do you guys have a parking lot set up somewhere or r we just going to meet up and hang out? and how many ppl usually show up?

Comment

There will be a good mix of RWD cars...It'd be cool to see some RX-7s out there, don't see them enough! There's plenty of parking available...

Comment

I'll try and get a bunch of rx7s up there, i may bring mine up if the motor is done by then.....

Comment

Working...
            X