Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inland Empire summer meet's revisited for 2005

1st meet will be on 6/11/2005!!!

OK heres the plan meets will be held at 6PM on Saturday's at Victoria Gardens in the city of Rancho Cucamonga. Heres a link to a map. http://www.victoriagardensie.com/con...ite/directions

We will be parking in the West Parking Structure off of Monet Ave. At the very top of the structure.Heres a link to the mall map. http://www.ci.rancho-cucamonga.ca.us...vg_maplist.pdf

Around 7:00 to 8:00PM every one can start heading over to the Food Hall and grab a bite to eat. And then from there its pretty much up to you guys what you want to do. Walk around a bit, chill next to your car and smoke a cigarette or two.Talk with friends and what not. The time we all have to be gone is at 10pm only because thats closing time for the mall. Now you don't have to go home but we cant stay there. What happens after that is entirely up to all of you.

Oh and here are some rules for all to follow to keep this meet safe and cop free.

1. NO revving what so ever!

2. No Burn outs and or Drifting!

3. No loud music!

4. No alcoholic beverages!

5. Absolutely no drugs what so ever!!!

Anyone not abiding by these rules will be asked to leave immediately and if you don't listen you will be reported to the police with your license plate number.

This meet if for everyone to meet new people and hang out! Not to Goof Off!!!

LOL you might want to change locations, considering they have a police station there...

Comment

hey alex dont kno if you remember me but i used to go to alot of the ontario meets but anyways like i told you before i left i joined the navy and in virginia for school but next stop for me is either san diego or japan so everythings good well anyways good luck with the meet wish i could be out there

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
        LOL you might want to change locations, considering they have a police station there...
        Marz that is the reson I made the meet there!!! That way every one wont mess around!!!! In any case the meet is still going to happen there!!!!

Plz dont post anything negitive about this meet as its not even started yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalDrifta
          hey alex dont kno if you remember me but i used to go to alot of the ontario meets but anyways like i told you before i left i joined the navy and in virginia for school but next stop for me is either san diego or japan so everythings good well anyways good luck with the meet wish i could be out there

Hey bro how have you been? I know it been a while now huh. It sure aint going to be the same here with out you and your GF comeing each week end. Hope to see you soon.

Comment

Bump.......

Comment

Working...
            X