ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drift Day Norcal 7/2/05 at GGF - REG OPEN NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Day Norcal 7/2/05 at GGF - REG OPEN NOW!

Hi guys...The first "Drift Day Norcal" on March 23rd was such a success that we're doing it again. The event is the same place, on July 2nd, 2005 (Saturday). This is one week before Formula D.

Come on out and drift! Or watch your local guys and Formula D drivers shakedown their cars before the Sonoma round of FD!

---

Register Here - DDNORCAL.COM

Please check the website for any further information, or this post at the Club4AG forums: HERE

The event will be held once again at the Golden Gate Fields lower parking lot in Albany (along 80, about 10 miles west of UC Berkeley). Registration will be open very soon (most likely on the 4th), so keep your dates open! The last event was deemed a success and Golden Gate Fields management was very pleased with how we handled ourselves, keep it up guys, this may be the start of regular events within the greater San Francisco Bay Area.

This will be a great opportunity for any extra practice and vehicle shakedowns for local guys entering Formula D Sears Point, as that event will be the following weekend. Like last event, we are accepting 45 guys maximum and there is a possibility we may open a Sunday event if there enough interest.

To all the entries from the previous event that missed out on a DDNorcal sticker, I am very sorry about that. We have a list of those who to send out to and we will try to send out your stickers soon.

We'd also like to thank Mike Ruane, and Sarah Mays of mophos.net photography for the great pictures and letting me use them in the website design, you guys take awesome pictures.

Thanks,
    Drift Day Norcal Staff
    ---

See you all there!
    Last edited by Slonie; 06-30-2005, 01:39 PM. Reason: Title Change that probably won't work...

july 2nd....dam i wont even be back in cali til the 20th..this suucks

Comment

I'd do it, but embarassing myself w/o an LSD won't be fun, but I might come to watch. Should be cool just to hang out I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennyman
        I'd do it, but embarassing myself w/o an LSD won't be fun, but I might come to watch. Should be cool just to hang out I think.

We'll be happy to see everyone there whether you're watching or running...Tell you friends to register though, because there's less than 20 spots remaining...

Comment

Less than 10 spots remaining!

Comment

what time will this event start and end?

Comment

Originally posted by JZ oo7
              what time will this event start and end?
              Event is technically open at 8am, first car out won't be till 10am by order of the venue. We'll run cars till 5 or 6 pm.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. We only have 4 spots remaining!

Comment

Ill be there, but as a spectator, i dont have the skill, power, suspension, ect. to be out drifting with the other cars

Comment

Originally posted by FluffyBunnyFeet
                  Ill be there, but as a spectator, i dont have the skill, power, suspension, ect. to be out drifting with the other cars
                  Nonsense! Spectate this time, and run next time!

Comment

See everyone there....In 6 hours...

Comment

Working...
                    X