Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assout
    replied
    GREAT EVENT..............Lets see some more pictures..

Leave a comment:

• NM Drift Group
    replied
    Great event at PPIR.

Lots of usefull practice and the Falken guys were available to comment on your driving. THANKS

Tight was an understatement. that first apex was hard to get your nose up to.

The rest was fun,

The course was a slower version of Houston FD.

NM Drift Group driver Ben Reyes made top ten. Red Modified Inc 240

Leave a comment:

• biggslava
    replied
    it was the tightest S$#t ever, the pros were tearing it up and so were the amateurs. it was my first time drifting on a track and it was all and more then i expected. congrats to all the winners, i try to post some pics soon

Leave a comment:

• SilverGhost
    replied
    also if any of you from around there can get this post be like an hour, there will be a Team Falken Exhibition for free at FT Carson for the tropps, which would be sick to go to, but im stuck in *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* wyoming!!!! hit me up at 719 338 5445 my names andy, i will be at the fan fare tomorrow night, let me know if you guys wanna chill.

Leave a comment:

• 110octane
    replied
    Yep....the time attack is going to be sick. I was on the mountain this morning for the Open Class (rally) practice. What an amazing course, and to have the Falken Tire time attack there is sure to be ground breaking. I have heard from reliable sources that the field in all the time attack classes is very competitive and consists of very well prepared cars. I will be there for the friday practice for sure....hope to see some of you there this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• AllMotorKing
    replied
    it's kind of last minute but be sure to catch the time attack practice friday and the actual timed race sat. up the mountain to the picnic grounds and back.

here's the press release.

cheer for our homie Martti in the WRX trekkin' over there from Temecula, CA. who's down for a 20 hr. road trip. haha!

Leave a comment:

• NM Drift Group
    replied
    Originally posted by biggslava
    havnt heard of you guys, you from colorado? and nice cars by the way
    We are from Albuquerque, NM.
    We are not pros we are just "trying to make it", hence our unknown status.
    We have some good people with us and having fun along the way.
    The cars will be better after the FD event in Sonoma when Modified Inc puts new kits, paint and stickers.
    We have done 2 D1 events, 1 Formula D Houston and Sunday at Pikes Peak.
    In our home town we get to demo at our local track and practice.
    There is some fun video on our website so check it out and come talk to us if you are out at this event or any others.

Leave a comment:

• biggslava
    replied
    havnt heard of you guys, you from colorado? and nice cars by the way

Leave a comment:

• NM Drift Group
    replied
    See you there!!
    NM Drift Group & Modified Inc.

Leave a comment:

• SilverGhost
    replied
    the track is good for the pros, but sh!tty as all hell for the ams if they do it like they did last year...the line of ams started right at the entrance to the first corner, which was a high speed left hand sweeper...not so good for lightly modded ams. i wish i was driving this year, but it will be one more before i can get out there... my car will possibly be ready, but i cant afford tires and to pay the *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* 128 dollar entrance fee...also i have like no drifting experience with the sr, so i wont be compettive. but i will still be there!!! i cant wait

Leave a comment:

• 110octane
    replied
    Bump....for a great event! I hope this thing sells out. It is the perfect place to hold an event. Team Falkens cars are dialed, should be an exciting exhibition.
    Last edited by 110octane; 06-16-2005, 07:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• biggslava
    replied
    i am competing this year, cant wait. and dont worry i told a alot of people to come, i mean a lot, its gonna be huge this year. im passin out flyers and stuff and a lot of people are very interested. im intalling my rear toe eliminators tomorow and im gettin my rear sway bar finally tomorow. making some sacrifices for last minute drift parts.

Leave a comment:

• SilverGhost
    replied
    drift showoff is the 26th and i ended up helping promote!! so go to drift showoff even if it kills you!!!!

hey biggslava, i didnt know you came here and you should go too!!! and tell everyone that you know, we need peeps to come!!!

Leave a comment:

• biggslava
    replied
    finally its back. been waiting a year for this. this is the only drift competition this whole year, its gonna be huge. but when is the pikes peak drifting gonna happen, did it say june 25th?

Leave a comment:

• spock
    replied
    Damn....You can't get much better than PPIHC and Drift Showoff. If only I lived in Colorado Springs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X