• Drift Fest 05 Continued!!

August 20th & 21st DOUGLAS SPEEDWAY
    ROSEBURG, OR

September 24th & 25th EVERGREEN SPEEDWAY
    MONROE, WA

http://www.DRIFTFEST.com

Why did the price jump up so much?

Comment

Im sure they want a more 'interactive' event....from what ive read online.

A better show is gonna cost more money to put on.....sucks, but thats jus the way it is

I was only at the last event for the final hour or two. I liked it. Wouldve liked it more if my car was running...but theres always the next one!

Did you get a chance to make the first one?
      Last edited by DriftGirl; 06-12-2005, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Yeah I was driving the silkroad s14.

Comment

Red one right? If I recall correctly there were 2??

Comment

the dark grey one with the big chrome sticker.

Comment

Yea I saw you there man you tore it up hella! Everybody else could barely keep up with your speed through the corners. You and those other 2 S14's took the show no question. Props man. Hope to meet you at the next one.

Comment

I gotta agree with driftdreams360....

Great job!!

Comment

Thanks guys that really means alot. All the s14's that were are from my shop down here in oregon. Everybody did a great job at the event. Looking foward to the next one!

Comment

the reason why the prices have junped so much it's because instead of having 50 drivers at teh event they are going to have 30. So that gives you all a good ammount of time to drive. If peeps will complain bout that then they are not really ready to drift you know. Other places charge 100 bux and up for events and they get shitty seat time but i think this offers a bit more I think.

thanx

nikolay

Comment

I was driving the Kouki Red S14!

Comment

most track days for other types of racing (road racing, etc) are in the $100 - $150 range.

It's probably also a supply and demand thing. They ARE the only game in town. The last event, they didn't know how well it woudl go over, so they started with an "introductory" rate. Now that they know they can sell out and have a 50 driver wait list, they will bump the prices.

Comment

:d Bump :d

Comment

the only game in town???? come on slappy u know better than that

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
                              the only game in town???? come on slappy u know better than that
                              i heard about your thing.... CONGRATS!! now promote it more!! peeps are sayin they haven't seen any flyers...

Comment

Working...
                              X