Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper Fest 2005 W.VA. July 16th

2005 U.S.Drift Nationals Event #2
    The 2005 U.S.Drift Nationals Event #2 will occur on the Summit Main track. Practice for the competition will take place on Friday evening after 5PM until dark, and this will be the only practice session available. If you would like additional practice time, the U.S.Drift 101 school is a great alternative. The competition will start late Saturday afternoon. Competitors may arrive after 4PM on Friday. All entrants should go to Information Booth for check-in.

U.S.Drift 101 School
    The U.S.Drift 101 school will occur on the Jefferson Circuit on Saturday, July 16, 2005. If you wish to attend both the school and the competition, you are able to do so, they will not overlap. They will also not take place on the same course, this ensures no extra pratice is given on the competition course. U.S.Drift 101 students may arrive after 7AM on Saturday and must be there by 8AM. All entrants should go to Information Booth for check-in.

http://usdrift.com/

Also, if you are running Hankook Tires at this event, they have a contingency award:
    1st ON Hankook $500
    2nd ON Hankook $250
    3rd ON Hankook $100

Comment

FYI, Tankslapper Autosport will be at the track from Friday late afternoon through Sunday. We will be racing in the Honda Challenge, as well as being present to support the drifting. If anybody needs brake pads, or any Sparco safety products, please e-mail me ASAP and I'll have them at the track for you.

Matt
      matt@tankslapperautosport.com

Comment

...bump...

Comment

Congrats to all who made it to the Super8 and of course:
          JR for taking 1st
          Doug Van Den Brink with 2nd
          Nathan Brasz with 3rd
          and Jedd Fahnstock with 4th.

Despite the rain it was a blast and thanks to all who attended and/or competed. See you at ShowOff in D.C. next weekend!!1

Comment

Brian,

That was a "Hell-a-fun" event you and all the guys at LookOut put on.... I'm sorry for anybody who didn't make it out.....

I think everybody did an awesome job..... and for me, once again I learned a ton and running Tandum with JR, Matt and Jedd was even better than I had expected....

Now, if I can just get more Motor......
            DV

Comment

Photos will be posted shortly. I borrowed my friend's camera with a mega zoom and shot from the stands between turns 8 and 9.

Matt

Comment

our pics are up here.

Comment

thanks for the pics sande.

Comment

Working...
                  X