• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/20/05 Super Autobacs Meet 11AM

Autobacs meet on 8/20/05 11AM
    12645 Beach Blvd.
    Stanton, CA 90680

Just a block north of the 22 Freeway off of Beach Blvd.

A huge meet Autobacs is throwing with at least 7 confirmed vendors. Lots of free giveaways.

All car gathering, no Pinto or Yugo will be turned down.

which 7 vendors?

Comment

This should be a really cool gathering I will be there this coming Friday and Saturday!
      Come meet J-rod, kidding well come for some cool prizes the JDM shop and of course Meguiar's product!

See you there this Friday and Saturday!

Comment

same day as drift day, why would i go talk about drifting when i can actually do it?

Comment

VIPDrift,

they told me that toyo will be there along w/ scion something or other and a few other vendors. i'll try to get you the complete list of vendors. live sockets will also be out there along w/ the gravel crew, most of the people featured in Chasing the Touge and a bunch of the people who run.

we were going to do it this coming weekend but gravel crew's got a rally-x up @ glen helen and just drift is up at willow springs.

Comment

ok, here's a short list of vendors that they gave us for this sat.

toyo
            kenwood
            pro motion
            nitro 2 go energy drinks
            phoenix gold
            western
            pure power

my friend over at yokohama may be out there w/ some free goodies for you guys as well. i'm bringing out the 20v and other people will have their cars out there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AllMotorKing
              ok, here's a short list of vendors that they gave us for this sat.

toyo
              kenwood
              pro motion
              nitro 2 go energy drinks
              phoenix gold
              western
              pure power

my friend over at yokohama may be out there w/ some free goodies for you guys as well. i'm bringing out the 20v and other people will have their cars out there as well.
              To bad its on driftday27, otherwise i'd love to roll. Whens the next one??

Comment

i hear ya. maybe next time. we wanted to do it last week but there was too much going on.

one of our friends ran the pikes peak time attack and will bring the in-car footage of his runs if he can make it to the meet.

Comment

hey i was just there yesterday damn.... where is the drift day at? i need info i will try to make it to both....

Comment

Originally posted by FormulaDrifter
                    hey i was just there yesterday damn.... where is the drift day at? i need info i will try to make it to both....
                    california speedway like tis been for the last year

Comment

I'm still in Japan =T

Comment

I'll stop by, for a bit.

Comment

take pics for me emission

Comment

Working...
                          X