San Diego Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Spot

Here's a "Super Secret" spot I know of in San Diego. What do you guys think? It's pretty quiet at night (mostly construction going on in this area) with maybe the occasional rent-a-cop (I've never seen one in this area but they patrol the neighborhoods that are a few miles nearby.

Check out the huge intersections. Looks like plenty of room for 180's, donuts, 90 degree slides...
    Attached Files

another
    Attached Files

Comment

more
      Attached Files

Comment

intersection
        Attached Files

Comment

intersection with opening to construction site (slight paved bend)
          Attached Files

Comment

90 degree slide anyone?
            Attached Files

Comment

the paved bend at the construction site i was talking about in the other pic
              Attached Files

Comment

top down holding the camera above the windshield! this digital camera i got for Christmas is pretty good. I was actually in motion when i took this pic and theres no sign of motion blur. It'll be awesome to get some pics of people drifting with no motion blur.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by miata619drifter; 01-11-2004, 03:37 PM.

Comment

looks like It'd be fun, just be careful no cars are coming etc. etc.

Comment

nice! it looks brand new and smooth like roads over here in the virginia suberbs

Comment

OMG STAY AWAY FROM OTAY AKES! LOL. YOU'LL TEMPT ME TO COME ALONG.

OH WELL. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT ALREADY. HAHAHA. JK

Comment

ha ha.. I thought SO!. It looked familiar. he he. Look really fun

Comment

Looks really nice.

Comment

thats an old spot ... it was better before the school n lights started up

Comment

there some really good place around there though ... like if u stay on otay and keep going stright through eastlake theres some pretty nice turns good for some fun its like in the middle of nowhere kinda ... its like a backroads way to jamul ...

Comment

Working...
                              X