Drift Day12 Meet!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Day12 Meet!!!!

Ok guys I wanna have a lil meet before anyone of us head out tord Irwindale I know alot of us are going from point A (your pads!) to point B (Irwindale) But for those of us comeing from somewhere like Fontana, Azusa, Chino Hills, and stuff whos willing to meet at the Speed Zone before hand??? I got 1 so far!!!
    Attached Files

Re: Drift Day12 Meet!!!!

Originally posted by MK2SupraDrift
    Ok guys I wanna have a lil meet before anyone of us head out tord Irwindale I know alot of us are going from point A (your pads!) to point B (Irwindale) But for those of us comeing from somewhere like Fontana, Azusa, Chino Hills, and stuff whos willing to meet at the Speed Zone before hand??? I got 1 so far!!!
    I'll meet you guys at Irwindale Me and Forge_55 entered and we have to be there hella early. But I want to see some Drifting.com people at DD12.

Comment

yeah man. if you're going to meet BEFORE the event, it's gonna have to be uber early. cus, I think we have to be at the track by 6:30 am So that means meeting up at like.... i dunno.... earlier than that

I might show up.

Comment

Ok bad thing is Homey of mine cant go till like 11:00 or so so Im going to have to say that most of you are going to be late but anyway this int madatory!!!

Comment

We can just meet at the event. Ill yell.. "Who post in Drifting.com"!!!! better raise your hand

Comment

How about you keep an eye out for a Red MK2 Supra insted!!! lol

Comment

RE:

What day is DD2? I'll probably bring the FC or the Eight Six.

Comment

Re: RE:

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                What day is DD2? I'll probably bring the FC or the Eight Six.
                THIS SATERDAY MAN WAKE UP!!!!! Ok man relax you almost missed out but thats ok.. Just go to the Irwindale Speedway this Saterday and all will be forgiven!

Comment

RE:

Try to make it.

Comment

WAIT! BUT the last DD was closed to anyone else! how are we gonna get in?? and what are we gonna do? watch the event? go out somewhere?? please respond quickly. not much time. XD

Comment

Last DD was open to the paplec it was here at Fontana!!! So dude go!!!!!

Comment

RE:

No.

Fine.

I'll bring my FC3S. Look for a black T2.

Comment

no meets around here...

Comment

Isnt drift day a meet already??

Comment

Working...
                            X