New Texas Drift 10/2 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hollywood
    sounds like they could do a better job of organizing these things, find a more reliable tire guy.
    dont say that they will beat your *Censored**Censored**Censored* hahahaaha

Comment

if its bad its bad, I am not gona keep my mouth shut. besides I am a NASA memeber I have a right to criticize.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
        if its bad its bad, I am not gona keep my mouth shut. besides I am a NASA memeber I have a right to criticize.
        i know, i was making fun of this stupid/ignorant post.

Originally posted by TIREKILLER
        Ill be sure to tell him, and when hes ready to beat your *Censored**Censored**Censored* like a red headed stepchild i will be there to help. Crybaby

Comment

Please don't blame Rob, he's not an employee of Texas Drift or NASA. He simply volunteered to do it for us. Hauling all of his equipment from east of dallas to mineral wells and changing tires in the back of a truck isn't exactly a cash cow...I'm sorry if the event info posted was misleading, I simply re-posted the info, so I can be blamed for the disappointement. It would be nice to regularly have tire changers at events, but it seems thats not as easy as it sounds...

Comment

i wasnt blaming you guys, yall did everything great.

it was just kinda meh not having as much death and destruction as i had planned....at least until IHOP

Comment

either way it was a badass event.. i had a great time.. and now the DEE EFF DUB boyzz need to come down to our event on the 30th!!!

Comment

werd, houston vs dallas for shizzle this time fellaz... maybe with SA in the mix too , maybe their wicked street drifter style 4 life cr00 will show up and kick all our butt's like they were saying they would haha.

Comment

Dallas vs Houston vs SA?

Comment

Originally posted by kato_Onevia
                    Dallas vs Houston vs SA?

Comment

jaime and i will represent sa, its on. we should make small grudge match eliminnation finals at each of the comps.

Comment

Working...
                      X