Beaverun, PA drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaverun, PA drifting

Hey guys, just letting you know about the upcoming drift day at Beaverun, PA. If anyone here is from the PA, NJ, OH, or MD area it is worth it because it is the cheapest seat time you can get. The next one is coming up on Sunday, Oct. 9. The last one I went to cost me 25 bucks to drift from like 11 in the morning to about 3 pm. If I wanted to enter the competition after practice it would have been 50 dollars. There was a decent amount of people there so I got around 20 runs. I got a free rental helmet and they didn't inspect my car at all so bascially it is really laid back. They'll even let you twin drift at your own risk. Just letting you guys know because the higher turnout they get, the more drift days they will schedule in the future. So does anyone think they will go?

Ill put in on my calender. you got directions or a web site for beaver run?

Comment

Originally posted by ECMotorsports
      Ill put in on my calender. you got directions or a web site for beaver run?
      If you go to http://www.beaverun.com and then on the main page you click contact in the top right corner it tells you the address. Then you can just use mapquest or something to find directions. What car will you be in if you come down?

Comment

ill be heading back that way in the spring for a event, last time on the way back a wheel bearing went, and i was stranted 3 hrs from home, oh well

Comment

Any of the DA rodeo team gonna make it....

Comment

Originally posted by turbo23
            ill be heading back that way in the spring for a event, last time on the way back a wheel bearing went, and i was stranted 3 hrs from home, oh well
            Wow, that sucks, I hope that won't happen to me because I live about 3hrs away from that place. Was the wheel bearing showings any signs of going bad or did it just break? Did you have to get it towed home?

Comment

Should be in the Z, only drift the Evo in the rain & i don't got the lack of brains to drift a motorcycle.

Comment

Originally posted by ECMotorsports
                Should be in the Z, only drift the Evo in the rain & i don't got the lack of brains to drift a motorcycle.
                Sweet, I almost never see 300zx's drifting.

Comment

is that the same place where car and driver does a lot of their tests?

Comment

Originally posted by Spy001
                    is that the same place where car and driver does a lot of their tests?
                    I have no idea because I don't read car and driver that much but it might be. It's a pretty big place and it holds all type of races there all the time. When I was there drifting last time, they were holding cart racing and there was a club of race vipers that was called viper days which rented out a part of the track.

Comment

Problem with the Z, Power Steering leak, Ill try to fix by this weekend

Comment

wheel bearing was fine, it must of just been a freak happen, it exploded, taking out the hub, which inturn took out the spindle, so i got it towed to a pepboys parking lot (by the way...i would never let them touch my car, hehe) , stayed at the hotel overlooking the pepboys, then towed it home the next day.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know wheel bearings can just break like that and cause so much damage.

Comment

Working...
                          X