Beaverun Drift Day October 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaverun Drift Day October 29th

Alright, things are finalized for October 29th. There will be a contest. It's on the skidpad area and it will be $45.00 for all day practice and contest. There will be prizes from Strict Fab and intercoolers from www.johnnyracecar.com. Practice starts at 10:00am and the contest will start around 3:30. There is no practice only so if you come be ready to enter the contest. Bring plenty of tires. Questions and directions can be found at www.Beaverun.com . Spread the word. Thanks.
    Last edited by DriftRPS13; 10-21-2005, 10:12 PM.

Cool, I'll try to make it out there for this one as long as there is no rain that day. Last one I went to, most of the day the course was wet/dry and the patches of dry were messing me up b/c I am underpowered w/ no lsd and it was hard to keep momentum after hitting a dry spot.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftRPS13
      Alright, things are finalized for October 29th. There will be a contest. It's on the skidpad area and it will be $50.00 for all day practice and contest. There will be prizes from Strict Fab and intercoolers from www.johnnyracecar.com. Practice starts at 10:00am and the contest will start around 3:30. There is no practice only so if you come be ready to enter the contest. Bring plenty of tires. Questions and directions can be found at www.Beaverun.com. Spread the word. Thanks.
      So why did they cancel the Beaverun Motor riot drift event and decide to have an event in the skid pad area on the same day? Did someone rent out the track?

Comment

So who's planning on coming out next Saturday? Come on guys it may be the last time to drift before the weather gets really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftRPS13
          So who's planning on coming out next Saturday? Come on guys it may be the last time to drift before the weather gets really bad.
          I will definitely make it out there. As long as there is no rain though. Anyone know what the weather will be like?

Comment

Working...
          X