Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Drift Expo - Nov 19th @ Turner Field

ATLANTA DRIFT EXPO - NOV 19TH @ TURNER FIELD

Welcome to the biggest ameatur drifting series around. Our premiere event will be held on Saturday November 19th, 2005 and we hope all the drifting fans will make it out. Everyone who has ever wondered what drifting is we please ask that you come out for the event as well. Admission for the event will be $5 at the gate.

Driver Information
    (All drivers that were not in the top 16 for the 2005 Formula D season are welcome to enter.)
    Pre Registration- $60
    Day of Event- $80

Payouts
    1st place- $300
    2nd place- $200
    3rd place- $100

755 Hank Aaron Dr SW
    Atlanta, GA 30315

FOR MORE INFO
    http://www.ATLANTADRIFTEXPO.COM

Wish I could make it Marty..

-Jeff

Comment

Wow I really wanna go to this! Any info on course layout? What kind of speeds we'll be driving?

These things are important to me since I'd be driving from FL.

Comment

Originally posted by aphxero
        Wow I really wanna go to this! Any info on course layout? What kind of speeds we'll be driving?

These things are important to me since I'd be driving from FL.
        This will be their first event, so I'm only guessing, but it will probably be the "fast" layout DGTrials created for the last 2 events there. It's a long uphill run to build speed, into a sweeping decreasing radius, that turns back down hill (little more than 180 deg), into an ess turn. Well driven, low powered cars will initiate in lower 3rd gear, faster cars in mid third. Maybe Tuner can link his video from the previous Southern Fried Slide.

BTW, regardless of the layout, I'm sure you'll have fun.
        Last edited by foilman; 11-08-2005, 05:27 PM.

Comment

do we need cages/rollbars for competition, and will the be tandem competition?

Comment

I'm really not sure of the layout sorry. Cages are not required, and there is no tandem.

here's the vid from the last SFS

http://www.dgtrials.com/users/jmartin/SFS4_LO.wmv

Comment

Working...
            X