Drifters Delight - Stafford Speedway - Nov. 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifters Delight - Stafford Speedway - Nov. 12th

Please let me know if you would be interested in having en event before the end of the year at stafford motor speedway. it would be on a saturday and the trak is huge. I went today and mapped out the course I would like to use. it is much more technical than limerock and probably 3 times as big. here is also lots of runoff. I will post pics of the track map and what we will be using. just let me know if your interested in attending. if this goes well we will be holding multiple events there next year. I am hoping for 105$ a driver and 5$ for pitcrew. '
    It is a very large track, and should be very fun.I think there will be 8-10 corners.
    let me know. hopefully I will have the map up of the track tommorow or wednesday

Map Overview

Aerial Shot of the Track

I chose to set up the track this way because it is the safest, it looks a little different than it is, me and Jones drove it and it is awesome

I would like to thanks heavy throttle and d-faction for their support for this event and hopefully we can have many more to come
    **added by jones...keep in mind that you will have 2 full laps each run**
    November 12 is a definate date. please make sure you can come
    we would like everyone there for 8:00
    tech inspection at 8:30 Make sure you have a helmet!!! and you know the rest of the rules
    drivers meeting will be 9:15
    we will be on the track at 10:00
    each driver will have 2 laps and 2 sets. this will be explained at the track
    drivers will be 105$
    up to 3 people 5$ each collected at the track
    paypal to paypal@d-faction.com
    please pm me with any questions. thanks.

I need any people who can to pre-register d-faction has to front the insurance money and let me tell you it is not cheap. please pre-register if you can, we also need to get a headcount and this will help greatly. the sooner the better! Thanks.
Working...
X