Ter-Tech presents 2 Day parking lot Drift practise N0V19-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ter-Tech presents 2 Day parking lot Drift practise N0V19-20

Nov 19th and 20th we will have a two day drift/gymkhana clinic at the Dania Jai Alai sport center parking lot at 301 E Dania Beach Blvd Dania, FL 33004-3016 . To pre reg. go to www.ter-tech.com This is the first two day parking lot event in Florida. Pre reg. is only $100.00 for both days GO TO www.ter-tech.com TO PRE REG. Registration will close on Nov. 13th after that it will be $140.00 no exceptions. Gates will open Saturday at 9AM and stay open till 8PM, Sunday gates open at 1AM till 8PM. Bring your own chairs since there will not be stands. This is the event that whole state has been waiting for practise without the worry of walls. Pre reg. will be limited to 40 drivers so act fast.

As usual there will be vehicle, helmet and driver inspection.
    Check all of following:
    1. __Fluids Leaking
    2. __Tires and Lug nuts
    3. __Front-end & Steering
    4. __Rear end
    5. __Exhaust hanging
    6. __Bumpers secure
    7. __Seat belts
    8. __Helmets
    9. __Clean Trunk & Interior
    10. __Battery secure
    11. __Air Filter
    12. __Loose components under Hood
    13. __Doors operation
    14. __Hood & Trunk Latches

Rules and Regulations
    Please read carefully:
    1. Make your car as safe as possible.
    2. Batteries and air filter systems must be secured.
    3. No excessive fluid leaks, oil, water, etc.
    4. Tires must have good tread.
    5. All interior and trunk areas cleared of items. (Tires, jacks, tools, etc.)
    6. All lugs and lug nuts must be on and tighten properly.
    7. Seat belts must be worn at all times while on track.
    8. A racing helmet must be worn at all times while on track.
    Track officials have the right to deny some types of helmets from being used for safety purposes.
    9. Both hands must remain inside car while on track.
    10. Driver window must be closed while on track.
    11. Follow, only, the course that you have been shown. Do not deviate from the course unless instructed to by a track official.
    12. If you spin out, drive car back on course. NO SMOKEY BURNOUTS or DONUTS are needed. Doing this will only take away from your performance.
    13. No POWER BRAKING, DONUTS, BURNOUTS, or DRIFTING in undesignated areas. (Parking lot, staging area, etc.

Please follow all Rules and Regulations. Failure to do so may result in immediate expulsion from event. Continuous disrespect may result in being banned from future events. Your cooperation is needed and expected. Your safety is most important to us, and your responsibility. Do not Drift beyond your capability. Know your limitations.
    THANKS FROM ALL OF US AT
    TER-TECH

Event has been cancelled. Unfortunately we pulled it too close and didn't order the insurance till Sunday, since there wasn't enough people signed up till late sunday night, friday we had 15. So the insurance company has just informed us that we have to move it again or cancell the event. I have desited to cancell it and refund everybodys money. I know a lot of you had to take time of from work, school etc.. to make it into this event and for that I'm truly sorry. This was more than likely the last event for Ter-Tech. Organizing this event was like impossible with hurricanes, insurance etc.. just nothing went our way, and now this info from the insurer. It's not their fault it is mine and mine only, since I didn't order it till the last minute. I was
    99% sure that we won't get enough people to sign up that was the only reason I left it till sunday.
    Once more I APOLOGIZEN for all the inconvenience this has cost anybody.

Sincerely

Harri Tervola
    Ter-Tech Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X