4/2 Streets of Long Beach
    5/12 Atlanta, Road Atlanta
    6/10 Chicago, Soldier Field
    7/8 Sonoma, Infineon Raceway
    8/19 Seattle, Evergreen Speedway
    9/9 New Jersey, Wall Speedway
    10/21 Irwindale, Irwindale Speedway

(2006 SCHEDULE) FORMULA D

why did they change the Sonoma event date!? It was on a Sunday..now its on a damn Saturday

Comment

Yes Should be back from my deployment for sonoma and irwindale thanks for the info.

Comment

what is evergreen speedway like?

Comment

Originally posted by 350zFan
          why did they change the Sonoma event date!? It was on a Sunday..now its on a damn Saturday
          it was definately a saturday last year. every formula D event was on a saturday.

Comment

wow i suck at life and cant read.

Comment

evergreen is cool. it's an oval like irwindale. they use it for demolition derby and figure 8's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
                wow i suck at life and cant read.
                true story

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                  it was definately a saturday last year. every formula D event was on a saturday.
                  yeah i know that. but before this it was July 9th. oh well ill still make it still haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
                    true story

Haha you quoted yourself.

Cant wait for long beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Motdyn-Ls1fd
                      Haha you quoted yourself.

Cant wait for long beach.

now im quoting you ( at 4am)

Comment

6/10 Chicago, Soldier Field YAHOO!!!

Can I make a suggestion this year? I understand last year was the 1st time for F.D. to come to Chicago and Slipstream didn't except that many people to show up. I know a lot of people came in just cause they where walking, biking or driving by. So more seats would be great. Also can you guy try to get a bigger lot? I know that will be hard to do since Soldier Field's lot suck. but I am sure they have something. If you guys need help I would be willing to help out on this.

Comment

Originally posted by silviaguy
                          6/10 Chicago, Soldier Field YAHOO!!!

Can I make a suggestion this year? I understand last year was the 1st time for F.D. to come to Chicago and Slipstream didn't except that many people to show up. I know a lot of people came in just cause they where walking, biking or driving by. So more seats would be great. Also can you guy try to get a bigger lot? I know that will be hard to do since Soldier Field's lot suck. but I am sure they have something. If you guys need help I would be willing to help out on this.
                          agreed what he said ^^^

just please make sure to keep it by the Lake. and, i know now that many more are anticipating this year's event -- make sure to increase the car show space as well.

Comment

Originally posted by silviaguy
                            ...So more seats would be great. Also can you guy try to get a bigger lot? I know that will be hard to do since Soldier Field's lot suck. but I am sure they have something. If you guys need help I would be willing to help out on this.
                            agreed with what he said ^^

more space would be great -- how about using the McCormick Place parking lots? Larger than Soldier Field's, and still by the Lake. Please, keep it by the Lake!

also, since more peeps are now anticipating July's event make more room for the car show portion as well. it was a pretty tight squeeze last year.

i'd be happy to help as well...

Comment

Is an actual event(not a qualifier) gonna come back Texas. Are there any plans to extend the drift season and add more events?

Comment

Working...
                              X