• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaving soon I will be there.

Comment

Bump Ttt Mofos :d :d

Comment

Anyone going this week? I will probably head over got to burn up the tank of gas in s13

Comment

OK TTT people ,whats up its goin down today show me what ya rollin bring em out.PEACE

Comment

whats up??? Are you in the new place yet?? I wanna come by!

Comment

Is this meet still going?

Comment

Hello all, this meet is somewhat done as of now due to my schedule change. Also I have moved UNITED MOTORSPORTS to a new location within the past 2 weeks. Now in SANTA ANA(grand & chesnut,near the thrifty). EMISSION- you never showed up ,and you got a MK3 (I do too) anyhow you sir need to see me. TO all the OC,LA ,RIVERSIDE,or where ever you at, Business as usual come check me out see what you been missing. Nothing but the real hardcore GRIP & SLIP. Custom engines, rollcages,& race car prep.ASE certified,member of SCCA,Machinist by trade. HOLLLAA GO-RILLA STYLE. PEACE

Comment

PS. Im thinking about seting up some WANGAN type $$H!T,maybe late night SAT or SUN . FEELER whos down SOCAL WHAT UP

Comment

Originally posted by UNITEDMASTER
                    PS. Im thinking about seting up some WANGAN type $$H!T,maybe late night SAT or SUN . FEELER whos down SOCAL WHAT UP

Damn in the SOHC???

Comment

NO NO dont forget about my SUPRA MK3 7MGTE. But it doesnt look like there are any takers. WOT GO-RILLA STYLE ANYBODY

Comment

Originally posted by UNITEDMASTER
                        Hello all, this meet is somewhat done as of now due to my schedule change. Also I have moved UNITED MOTORSPORTS to a new location within the past 2 weeks. Now in SANTA ANA(grand & chesnut,near the thrifty). EMISSION- you never showed up ,and you got a MK3 (I do too) anyhow you sir need to see me. TO all the OC,LA ,RIVERSIDE,or where ever you at, Business as usual come check me out see what you been missing. Nothing but the real hardcore GRIP & SLIP. Custom engines, rollcages,& race car prep.ASE certified,member of SCCA,Machinist by trade. HOLLLAA GO-RILLA STYLE. PEACE

Yeah I need to make it out too a meet. I've been busy with work and life. Both of my Supras are down. Set a meet I'll definitely make it out on a weekend.

Comment

LIES!~! I'VE SEEN YOU DRIVING THE SUPRA AROUND!!! hahahaha

Comment

Be quiet Jack I'll ban you lol!

Well my supra is back on the road again. When I last posted my daily was down for a complete rebuild. All I have left to do now is finishing off the project car.

Comment

hey,

we're going to have a big meet/gtg at live sockets oct 21st. i'll get you guys all the details as soon as they are finalized.

we're located inside downey studios where they've filmed movies like Jackass 2 and Spiderman. the place is huge and we'll try to make this a good one.

Here's the website for the place so you can see what it looks like. http://downeystudios.com/.

Comment

Keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X