ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Touge 2 Showdown Great turn out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Touge 2 Showdown Great turn out!

Just whanted to say "Thank you" to the people who came out to our Hot Version "American Touge 2" film shoot. Thanks for your support!
    The shoot went great! We had over 40 tuners bring their best and badest cars in the Nation.

We had mobs of people there.

Next year were hoping more will get involed. The techie tuner guys liked it, the drifter crowd loved the action. It was like the next level to drifting, showcasing the Turners talents and spotlighting the car not the driver.

Tsuchiya and Kazama were very impressed with the technological advances American’s have made with these cars.

Here are some pics.... enjoy!

Here are some pic's from Mondays shoot....

Comment

was orido there???? who won

Comment

No, unfortunately Orido wasn’t there.
        As for who won, your just going to have to wait for the video….
        (or at least I would like you tooo… )
        Please don't spill the beans!!!!

Cheers

Comment

i never got to see times, are you going to post them up anywhere?

Comment

Love to show you guys the time & score, but were going to reveal the lap times on the video.....

remember support the cause: buy, it don't download it!!! so, we can do more in the US!

Comment

i totally forgot the filming went to stop by one of my clients' offices, and they were all up at the event. DOH!!

Comment

Looked like fun

How often are you guys puttin out DVDs now?

Comment

ya cool and all, but what about people with realistic budgets? Not sponsored cars. People who have set up their car with hard work, and their own money. Most of us cant afford skylines, and to buy a nsx and beat it. sure its great to see nice cars, but really how about normal people with normal modified cars?

Comment

Originally posted by turbo23
                    ya cool and all, but what about people with realistic budgets? Not sponsored cars. People who have set up their car with hard work, and their own money. Most of us cant afford skylines, and to buy a nsx and beat it. sure its great to see nice cars, but really how about normal people with normal modified cars?

Dude over 40 cars showed up and Im sure many of them were personal cars.

The top set up EG was in the first American Touge and he wasn't even supposed to be in it..he was just a regular guy who put a lot of work into his car and he showed up to watch..but one of the other cars broke so they put him in and he was one of the best cars.

There aren't any restrictions just different classes

Anyway you have to think..this is DVD people are buying for entertainment..it would be boring to have a bunch of just regular cars that had maybe an intake and exhaust going up against each other.

They want reasonably tuned street cars

Comment

Ken... You are such a dork and sweetie! So... hurry up and start selling the DVD so we can all buy it. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by turbo23
                        i agree!

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
                        Anyway you have to think..this is DVD people are buying for entertainment..it would be boring to have a bunch of just regular cars that had maybe an intake and exhaust going up against each other.
                        if you watch the option series, they regularly have "on the scene" drifting from the mountanside in the middle of the night with D1 driver spectating. and although i go to the d1 events i actually am more interested in watching the "average joe" on the mountainside. it's gives you a realistic view of the sport at a grassroots level like i'm at! so there isn't any reason why any of the us production companies couldn't also include this in their videos! but i can't wait for this dvd to come out and also the last d1 option dvd also!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
                          Dude over 40 cars showed up and Im sure many of them were personal cars.

The top set up EG was in the first American Touge and he wasn't even supposed to be in it..he was just a regular guy who put a lot of work into his car and he showed up to watch..but one of the other cars broke so they put him in and he was one of the best cars.

There aren't any restrictions just different classes

They want reasonably tuned street cars
                          Reasonably tuned cars yes. Modifed evos, nsx's, and skylines I dont consider a average joe car.

Comment

I was there, tsuchiya didnt like my stock engine, oh well, whatever.

Comment

what's Kazama looking at?

That's cool that Verena was there, did she do like a demo? or was she a spokesmodel?

Comment

Working...
                              X