ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN/MIDWEST DRIFTING (Gauging Interest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MICHIGAN/MIDWEST DRIFTING (Gauging Interest)

Hello, just gauging interest because we are talking to a local track about holding drifting events here in southeast michigan. The more people interested, the easier it will be to get events going. Location is not far from the southern michigan border, meaning it is easier for people from the surrounding states, and canada to participate/watch. Location is in Flatrock, Michigan. rough mapquest directions
    If you are interested, please contact either:
    Jakob-- project.apex@gmail.com
    or
    Drew-- mazdaman052000@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by sukimoto; 01-18-2006, 08:44 PM.

wont be that easy for the MN, WI, and IL group :P

Comment

easier than the only michigan events so far being up in the flint area. nothing against them, just trying to get more events going

Comment

What can i do to help?

Comment

send us an email
          me, Jakob-- project.apex@gmail.com
          or
          Drew-- mazdaman052000@yahoo.com
          thanks for your interest in helping!

Comment

Originally posted by sukimoto
            easier than the only michigan events so far being up in the flint area. nothing against them, just trying to get more events going
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92706&q=clubfr

All locations in IL or WI.

But good luck, maybe we will come to one event...

Comment

I might be moving up to MI next year and that would be cool if there were some events that I could go to

Comment

We have drifting in Michigan go to projectaspec.com and it will tell you all about it, they hold drift events up by flint in clio. We could deffenently use more tho.

The more the merier (sp).

Adios
                Josh

Comment

i know of aspec, thats what my reference to the flint area events was

Comment

We could defiantly use more events in MI, preferably at some better locations. Im used to driving out for the clubfr events which are about 6+hrs away usually, but the tracks they have are awesome. Even if we have a parking lot it would be pretty nice for beginners, that way we would also have a ton of different course configurations. Id say try to get a karting track, like the club fr events, or a parking lot or even a road course if were lucky, over another oval track though, but that's just my preference. Either way if you hold an event im defiantly down for burning up some more tires . Keep us updated.
                    later,
                    Ryan
                    foolishdrift@aol.com
                    Last edited by FCSlider; 02-14-2006, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Check out outbrakemotorsports.com or club 4ag or clubfr.net for midwest drifting...

I am a couple hours south of you, as are many AE86 owners in the Dayton/Cincy area...

Comment

There is acually a ton of events,

Ohio has a ton - Project A Spec is most the MI events - ( the trip to flint isnt a killer if your from MI its a hour to 2 hour drive from pretty much any where in MI)

Club Fr has there events too for those in chicago area and that part of the mid west. Flint isnt that far.. When pretty much people now travel all over for these events. Even in socal its hour or 3 to get to diffrent events.

Comment

i would really be interested in goin to those tracks in that vid!! im gonna be gettin a higher payin job soon which i hope will help me get a RWD car so i can join u folks!! but id be interested in michigan events too since their probably gonna all be the same distance for me anyways...

Comment

when it comes to drifting, performance, susp. and LSD over all. rest of car who cares mite get some battle damage. Hope you join our events and other Mi events . I hope there is another MI event im bored. I need seat time

Comment

Working...
                            X