• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula Drift Qualifier - Round 2 - and Show and Shine 02/18/06 | Houston

Formula Drift Qualifier - Round 2 - and Show and Shine 02/18/06

February 18th, 2006
    Gulf Greyhound Park
    Admission only $10.

Come out and see over 60+ drivers from around the world get sideways to compete. We have also teamed up with Houston-Imports.Com to bring you some of Houston's best show cars.

For more info, please check out www.driftday.com or www.formulad.com.
    For booth space please email rremigio@gmail.com.

Originally posted by Los
    Houston-Imports.com will be presenting the Show and Shine. There were some last minute details that had not been worked out for the car show portion of the event. And instead of scrapping the show all together, Formula D and Houston-Imports.com decided on presenting the members of this board and the rest of the car community a Show and Shine.

Basically what is going to happen is if you want to show your car at the qualifier, you pay the $ 10 Admission and then an additional $ 10 to show your car. This will most likely be a nationally covered event.

The awards at the Show and Shine are as follows.

People's Choice - Best of Show - 6 ft. Trophy and $ 100.00
    Best Crew Representation - $ 100

Other trophies will be announced once we guage an overall interest in the Show and Shine.

We have also got the go ahead for folks that enter the show and shine that they are allowed to bring in BBQ pits to grill up some food and also you are allowed to bring in a cooler of drinks. At this time, alcohol is not allowed, however, if this changes, we will announce it.

So I hope everyone can look at this as an opportunity to have a huge meet, watch some drifting, interact with other car nuts, grill up some food, and overall have a great time at a nationally covered event.

transportation

hey raemi, do you know anyone i can contact to haul my car from cal to texas?

Comment

Working...
    X