Drift Day 31 Sunday Now open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Day 31 Sunday Now open

If you are mad because you missed the 1hr window to sign up for sat. they opened up a sunday event so go and sign up! Driftday.com

that's super bowl sunday!!

shooooooooooooooooooooot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
      that's super bowl sunday!!

shooooooooooooooooooooot!!!
      watching guys start off in a group hug "the huddle" then one guy bends over while anouther guy gets way too close to his junk while the rest of the guys get paired off in to cupples, the ball is hiked, they all jump ontop of eatchouther and who ever does the best gets a pat on the butt. and this is more fun than drift day?
      theres onlt 26 going as of now so we will have tons of track time. i hope they dont cancel it , i would be sad

Comment

Originally posted by ward
        watching guys start off in a group hug "the huddle" then one guy bends over while anouther guy gets way too close to his junk while the rest of the guys get paired off in to cupples, the ball is hiked, they all jump ontop of eatchouther and who ever does the best gets a pat on the butt. and this is more fun than drift day?
        theres onlt 26 going as of now so we will have tons of track time. i hope they dont cancel it , i would be sad
        i didn't say i wanted to watch the super bowl...

but i DO have tickets to the Lingerie Bowl, which is the same day...

watching scantily-clad really hot girls prance around on a football field while playing full tackle football is DEFINATELY more fun than drift day

EDIT - But i'm going to both
        Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 02-02-2006, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
          i didn't say i wanted to watch the super bowl...

but i DO have tickets to the Lingerie Bowl, which is the same day...

watching scantily-clad really hot girls prance around on a football field while playing full tackle football is DEFINATELY more fun than drift day

EDIT - But i'm going to both

Only in socal...heh thats awesome

Comment

Is sunday closed?

Comment

No word just in from Naoki that sunday will be a higher speed course designed for people looking to qualify for fd so they can get more practice. Should be much more fun than your normal 2nd gear courses. imo I like the higher speed courses

Comment

Working...
              X