DriftCircuit #3 S.D. Night Event Feb 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DriftCircuit #3 S.D. Night Event Feb 17th

**So as to not tie up too much of the space here go to page 3 and start from their I think....I'll constantly edit this and keep Drift Circuits thread going...Okay. anyways check the info

www.driftcircuit.org
    info@driftcircuit.org

All the info can found for DriftCircuit3. This is a San Diego based event and more can be seen and read on www.sddrift.com.

Another one of San Diegos pioneers, Dan Greenbanks and Super Dave bringin' us another day of Sunny SD tire killin fun!! D1 got you amped, bring yourself and all the tires you can handle to DC3...It's almost impossible to have enough tires!!

Photographers please bring a safety vest for your sake.

Volunteers, if you can bring some safety goggles or shades...Wearing them while working the course is at your safety and discretion. Please do.

Team Hinga will be there to support our San Diego Locals in their endeavors...

Let's see how many other teams and crews are out there...Bring them down and show your Team pride!

P.S. I'll be there as a track aid this time...18's are killin my wallet!!
    Booney
    Last edited by vrtblacksheep86; 02-25-2006, 01:27 AM. Reason: take up less space and keep it on one thread...

I'll be there!

-Jeff

Comment

me tooooooo

Comment

Boooney you bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*!

See you there Matt!

Comment

on a FRIDAY?!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

I will see you guys there.
            for sure it's gonna be the best thing since
            something super sweet

Comment

Yah Jay, were fighting witht eh busy qualComm schedule..bgut onthe bright side if you get bored watching us drifter dorks the Drag racers are a control arm throw away on the other side and you can see some hard core draggers over there as well..
              J/K..Are you guys gonna be able to make it?

Boones

Comment

i DO have the day off... and i do have a friend in SD who is long overdue for a visit. i will see what I can work out....

Comment

Make it out on your day off

This should be dope.

I wonder how long it will take for the drag stands to empty and be watching the drift event

-Jeff

Comment

They may never even fill after they get a load of us.......

Comment

EverythingDrift will have 2 photographers out there

Comment

The event was a total success,
                        I will post up some pictures soon.
                        NEXT EVENT AT QUALCOMM STADIUMIN IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!
                        ON THE 5TH OF MARCH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
                        BE THERE...

Comment

man, that was tough to shoot! too dark, and too many black cars!!

we will have pics up later this week.

hey booney / dan - let's talk this week about how we can make the future events better

Comment

OKay Jacob just lemme know when and where. I'm moving up to Long Beach Real soon...so I may be hard to get for a little while. I'm moving in with Lil Sis in the LBC...More time spent drinking at Rock Botom and quite night cruises...

Sorry, I didnt even see you split bro. I know it was cold and I was working the event as well as driving...I looked for you as I drove around the course but never even saw you out there...
                            I can imagine it was tough..On top of that there was 3 grey hinga cars and a million Hachi rokus.

DC3 Should be alot better then the last 2 although #2 was very very fun!

Booney

Comment

Check out the DC2 pictures

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?p=179235

Comment

Working...
                              X