Legal NorCal Drift Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal NorCal Drift Spot

Ok so my post havnt been showing up but lets try this one more time. This is mostly for the Sacramento area drifters but any one would be more than welcome to come. Would any one be interested in a safe and legal spot to practice drifting in the Northern California area? We would need approximately 30 - 40 drivers to make it happen. The only catch is that it would be on a paved oval track but there would be direction changes throughout the event. We also are trying to get some local businesses to sponsor the event(s) to try to lower cost. The meets would typically be once or twice a month. Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you all soon.

Aaron
    info@sd-automotive.com
    Last edited by Sancosys; 02-10-2006, 11:32 PM. Reason: added a word

Im in!!!! Let me know the details....

Comment

hells mawfawkin yeah. im from the bay area and id make the drive no question, and im sure others would too.

Comment

Awsome I will get more details. I am working on a online registration and working out the pricing. Ill post more info fairly soon. Like I said we just need to be sure drivers will come. Thanks for looking.

Aaron
        info@sd-automotive.com

Comment

Any more input? Anybody? Andbody?

Aaron

Comment

Maybe you can work something out w/ NCDA they could help you get drivers atleast. www.ncda.net

Comment

count me in i'm in roseville so no prob.

Comment

Working...
              X