Drifters Needed For Video!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifters Needed For Video!!!

Hey guys, my name is Jesus and i am a senior tv/video major at Hofstra University. I am currently working on my senior thesis video, which is a documentary on drifting, the culture, the lifestyle, the people... if there are any really good, serious, hard core drifters in the NY,PA,NJ,CT,RI area that are willing to be interviewed and drift on camera please get back to me ASAP!! thanks!!

-Jesus Sepulveda

JSepul1@pride.hofstra.edu

check out our ct based drifting site, ctdrifting.com. ask for dansil40 and ask him for pics. jones (rps13) is the forum owner. cool guy talk to him too

Comment

Im a NY'er with 13 years crashing drifting,racing and all that... 6-7 years in Japan....Ties to and a member of two American crews from Japan - Velocity and Team Hinga, with a little understandiing of the industry and the trnsition from going from the streets of Japan to the industry driven scene in the states. Multiple HachiRokus and an RB20DET powered 240sx Silvia Convert...I'll answer your questions...Fly your tail to Cali and I'll take you for a go around....other wise make an enormous list and questions nad fire them to me....

Booney

Comment

sounds interesting, good luck Jesus, in your journey if you get lost just ask yourself....wwjd?

Comment

I sent you an e-mail.

Comment

Working...
          X