Another Flash Options Victom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Flash Options Victom

I read the thread by Joe Black about the Flash Options fraud victom and I need some help my self. They owe me a front clip and I would love any info to help me get ahold of anyone there because they are not returning my calls or emails. If anyone can help id appreciate it very much.

Can anyone tell me how I can get ahold of Joe Black? I cant send him a message on here cause the link won't let me. Thanks, if any of you can help.

Comment

Originally posted by Initial R
      Can anyone tell me how I can get ahold of Joe Black? I cant send him a message on here cause the link won't let me. Thanks, if any of you can help.

I got your message.. get me all the info asap!

Comment

Go to the federal trade commission web site. FTC.gov click on the consumer link button and then there is a file a complaint button the more people file the better. This will hopefully start a class action law suit. I ordered my clip 11 months ago and has been an uphill battle since then. If you have any questions let me know.

Comment

I have already done that, Gavin is in the United States as we speak and we need to all come together and have him detailed by United States Customs and brought up on charges for wire fraud and International Trade Violations. I am arranging a meeting with attorneys this week to have him detained. Gavin Tan is a Thief and we all stop him.

Comment

I also have allready gone to the Federal Trade comission and filed a complaint. Joe if you give me an email address where I can send you the info I will as soon as possible. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Initial R
              I also have allready gone to the Federal Trade comission and filed a complaint. Joe if you give me an email address where I can send you the info I will as soon as possible. Thanks

jdm_source@msn.com

Comment

Working...
              X