inland empire meet in feb??? anybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inland empire meet in feb??? anybody

i was wondering if anyone wanted to start a meet in the i.e. maybe at ontario mills. Post if you want to, I'll bring a couple of the socal mkIII supra's. maybe near the end of the month.

i might be down just need to get my tags for 510

Comment

im trying to get something going at a coffe shop that my friend ownes in corona.

Comment

id love for a meet at ontario mills but i dont have a car to bring... id just like to admire all the nice cars ppl bring

Comment

ontario mills sounds good just say when

Comment

well i dont know about admiring cars mine is a primered piece but its RWD!!!!!!!

Comment

Coffeeshop meet sounds pretty cool. I'm not one of them Starbucks type people or anything, but it seems like a plan is emerging

Comment

the coffe shop is all about coffe 2276 griffin way in corona any night is good and on fri and sat there are usually bands playing.
                its a pretty big place with a really big parking lot. if anyone is interested i can get everything together

Comment

Hmmm well my Feb. is full cuss of Drift Day 13 and D1 and all anyway Im makeing a BBQ on the same day as DD13 go to www.club4ag.com and look under fun talk and then Drift Day 13 BBQ!!!
                  Last edited by ; 02-03-2004, 01:47 PM.

Comment

well, i talked it over with my friend and he says wed or sun are good so if you guys are free come down to the shop on any wed.
                    ill be there and ill try to get all of the people that i can. so tell anyone who might be interested.

again thats:

All ABOUT COFFEE
                    2276 griffin way
                    corona

its one street north of the 91 fwy on the mckinnly exit in the big shopping center on the right next to big lots
                    right off the fwy cant miss it

Comment

I live in Upland right across the street from what used to be called "Bullwinkles" now "Boomers". If you guys meet at Ontario Mills thats like 15 min away from my house I'll be there

Comment

me and fuse will be at the coffe shop wednday 21st at 9:00 till 10:00 10:30 after i know a couple of spots about 10 15 min away.

Comment

Working...
                        X