• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Invite / DDay Comp 6!! April 29

Lancaster, CA
    www.driftday.com / www.driftinvite.com

Rim of the world Rally!

I'm there

i shall be present!!! tisk tisk on me i cant afford it really but oh werlll drifting is drifting and i gotta drift!

Comment

HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY THERE!

--Will

Comment

Thanks to Drift Day and Drift Invite for a killer weekend and tons of driving time.

Comment

everythingdrift.com has the pro photos coming but here's the cheesy easy pics for you guys...Again Imno pro so go easy and all credit goes to the E-drift boys Jacob and Jo3 for dragging me out there medicated and all....Back braces suck!
          My Impression:
          Damn the Boso team did it very well adn deserved their win..*Golf Clap*

Tommy is a force to reckon with and every event coming up stronger and more aggressive and way more technical. As a die hard Hachi guy I appreciate how he carries that car and runs the bigger cars down**Big Applause**
          Stephan Papakis for the Pro FNG is coming along great and congrats on making it so far...

Tanners evil ...Thats that !!

Drifting Pretty, although I like to joke and kid and kick your guys name around you guys pitted and fought as best you could until you couldn't no more...bravo to both cars and driers.

Maybe with a little bit of Booneys ghetto tuning I coulda helped but my back-brace limits me to sub sonic speed....couldnt get there in time..
          The friggin NM guys get a notch better more technnical and way faster everytime... I said it to you personally what you should try.....Hope it really helps...

Here's pics like I said and although I was out there with Everythingdrift.com these pics aren't their quality, theirs are far better, mine are just cause I like looking at cars through a lens.....
          **Cept Henry's car when he was headed right for me behind the judges booth K-rails..

That was close.....her'es a few....
          Jo3 and Jacob your hard working photographers in the mix..Jacob was evrywhere so he was hard to get on film ...Me just chillin in the shade with a vid camera...

more:

Everyone was impressed with drift patrols control of this whaling vessel...Outstanding job the crowd loved your individual runs....I loe the noise that big nasty fetcher makes personally..Like a T-ex looking for grub on the ashpalt.....

Hiros new toy...Some people love em, I hate em.....I do however think Hiros a damn good driver so I'll share the S15 pic...Have fun in it Hiro!!

**Last but not least the mother f'er that burned me in the cheek with his cigarette...You're in dier need social graces and manners...Burn me in the face with your cigarette again and nothing is seperating me from really hurting you.....Sorry helps nothing....nothing.
          Here's a pic of you and yes I'll admit you drove awesome your ability to wow the crowd with both your driving and antics make you a superb entertainer.....Just watch them cigarettes bud.......

I had a great day up until that point, then I spent the rest with a nice small blister under my eye..It's okay..I just went through back surgery and my booboo under the eye is nothing in comparison.....Great job and great venue..
          Thanks as always to the E-Drift.com guys or dragging my broke @ss around with them.....

Booney

Comment

ROTFL

You can hang at the trailer anytime, eat melted skittles or baby ruths and drink all our drinks, spread wisdom across the paddock and shoot some really bad shots LOL J/K Nothin but good. Thanks for everything. See ya soon.

"Drifting On"

Comment

Oh Damn Melted skittles...I'm ther and I'll pay some 5 yr old to take better pics....Oh Im so there!!!!!

Comment

Ha Ha, thanks for the cool pics Booney!

don't worry, i'm still a toyota driver at heart !!!

hiro

(chaser will be back . . . . .)

Comment

Originally posted by vrtblacksheep86
                  Oh Damn Melted skittles...I'm ther and I'll pay some 5 yr old to take better pics....Oh Im so there!!!!!
                  Na, At least 7. LOL Good job Booney & thanks for the support,

Comment

i like being illusive

i hope you took some video, too! some of these almost look like a camera phone

Thanks again for comin out with us. you're welcome anytime with us... well, almost anytime...

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                      i like being illusive

i hope you took some video, too! some of these almost look like a camera phone

Thanks again for comin out with us. you're welcome anytime with us... well, almost anytime...
                      What is Edrift going to be doing with video shot from the events. Will you be doing compilations, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by NM Drift Group
                        What is Edrift going to be doing with video shot from the events. Will you be doing compilations, etc...
                        we haven't decided yet. Our video editing skills are nowhere near what our photography skills are. Right now, we're thinking about just putting a couple of small clips up on the site. If you know someone who is good at re-working video, send em our way.

Comment

What footage I have I'm giving it to George in the next few days...Back tot the daily grind..Back surgery vacation is over on monday......Yay!!

Comment

awesome pics booney

Comment

Working...
                            X