**Drift Fury Round 2 Registration is Open..In Atlanta****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Drift Fury Round 2 Registration is Open..In Atlanta****

The Maximum Angle Motorsports association presents....

www.driftfury.com
    www.myspace.com/maximumangle

I wanted to thank everyone that came out to our last event! Thanks to everyone's support we had one of the biggest grassroots event that this town has seen in a while! I hope that we will be able to do it again. With everyone's continued support we will be able to offer affordable events that we hope will grow in time at an array of venues. This is our first year and we welcome comments and suggestions and will do our best to make them happen (if it's within our means). As I'm sure most of you know, we had no idea so many people would come out to Round 1. Due to the mass amount of people that showed up we got shut down a little early. Well, we have the required permits to make sure they can't do this again! We encourage you to bring drinks and snacks. Turner will not allow us to have food this time unless we pay an ungodly amount of money. So coolers are welcomed and encouraged. No glass please

A little tid bit about the event. Drifting magazine will be covering all of our events and they have agreed to do a full feature on the top 2 drivers at the end of the season.

Thanks again for yor continued support.

if you are interested in volunteering e-mail me tracy@driftfury.com
    volunteering includes free lunch and free dinner.

a great event to attend!

Comment

Working...
    X