X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFT Battle Open Practice, July 6th NorCal @ Altamont

For additional information click on the flyers or visit the website here

www.driftbattle.org
    Last edited by CleanS14; 06-01-2006, 07:55 AM.

Yay.. norcal's got a venue.

Comment

wow suprising.another cali event.how about we try to make our way to michigan or ohio to have more than 1 event a year?

Comment

There are only 2 spots left for this event. If you were planning on waiting until the last minute... DON'T!!!

Please review the rules and regulations if you are a participant. Spectators need to take a look at the Spectator Info please!!! Spectators are $5 and will be limited to the grandstand area. If you would like to enter the pits you will need to pay and additonal $5 at the pit area entrance.

See you all there!

Comment

told you it would fill up no problem

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooo I wish I didn't have to spend all my money to drive up to sac to get the rest of my cage that was f'd up by the place that did it (don't go to Chris Alstons for custom parts). AHHH I really wanted to go. If any one bails out on there spot can I be first in line?

Comment

Originally posted by hillkill
              Noooooooooooooooooooo I wish I didn't have to spend all my money to drive up to sac to get the rest of my cage that was f'd up by the place that did it (don't go to Chris Alstons for custom parts). AHHH I really wanted to go. If any one bails out on there spot can I be first in line?
              Just email me I'll put you on the waiting list. info@driftbattle.org

Comment

very good, now all I need is for two wheels to spin instead of one X_X;

Comment

Need someone to buy my spot. Here's the details. http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...999#post187999

Comment

Working...
                  X