No announcement yet.

Formula D RD.4 Infineon Raceway Nocal..7/08/2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh...whats wrong with teh american pros?

Comment

I really like that intro idea, that would be good to have

"or maybe just bikes?"

We should call up the saudis for that one

Comment

why do we need bikes? just have pfeifer, forsberg, and that guy in the e46 touring car jump the rumble strips if you need some two (or one) wheel action.

that could be fun.....long jump contest in drift cars....

Comment

Totally coming out of left field, but a suggestion nonetheless. Maybe during breaks allow some of the local drifters out in the area to utilize the track maybe? Im not talking about the total hacks in their stock 240s, but some of the guys from local shops w/ shop cars that didnt get a chance to qualify or whatever, to maybe have some track time? Maybe even have a non competition qualifier for this purpose only?

**puts flame suit on**

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
            ugh...whats wrong with teh american pros?
            Mike, there's a reason why there's a break in the event, it's for you FD guys to get a break from drifting all day long and to use the restroom lol. Bikes arent actaully a great idea after thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis Digital
              Totally coming out of left field, but a suggestion nonetheless. Maybe during breaks allow some of the local drifters out in the area to utilize the track maybe? Im not talking about the total hacks in their stock 240s, but some of the guys from local shops w/ shop cars that didnt get a chance to qualify or whatever, to maybe have some track time? Maybe even have a non competition qualifier for this purpose only?

**puts flame suit on**
              I like that idea, but it sounds like it would have alot of problems, but I wouldn't know -_-;

Comment

please no bikes ! what is the need bikes have nothing to do with Drift Culture!

I attended the chicago event last weekend and have a lot of suggestions.
                1:less confusion at the gate(hired help no idea what was going on)
                2:more defined pit areas if possible so sales and consession isn't beside Jasper
                3:MORE DRIFTING
                4:demos in between rounds
                5:expression session for a side purse (big hit! big hit! big hit!)
                6:MORE DRIFTING
                7:not so much down time in between rounds
                8:keep the water leaking consession away from the track
                9:that was a horible final FYI (crowd so pissed)
                10:MORE DRIFTING
                Last edited by DriftConnexion; 06-18-2006, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X