Wednesday Night Drift Series @ Beechridge Speedway, Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Night Drift Series @ Beechridge Speedway, Maine

Hi this is Mike from NEDrift.com. I would like to let you all know about our Wednesday night Drift series at Beechridge Motor Speedway in Scaborough,Maine. The series will start Wednesday June 28th at 5pm and go until 8pm. The first night will be a practice event for anyone who wants to come. At the end of the night June 28th we will go over all details of how the series will run, how it will be judged and what will be awarded at the end of the series. We are excited to hold the first ever drift series in northern new england !

1: There will be a one time membership fee of $50.00 to NEDrift.com that will allow you the discounted rate to all of our events.
    2: If you are a member, the drivers fee will be $20.00 every wednesday night.
    3: If you are not a member the drivers fee will be $50.00 every wednesday night.
    4: All spectators and crew members will have a $5.00 fee every wednesday night.

This is a very inexpensive Drifting series/practice. We are doing this so that all of the amature drivers out there can get a lot of practice and have a competition judged by a pro driver (Ryan Tuerk aka Hampsha) without braking their bank. The judged competition is only going to help fine tune everyones skills while we all have a good time.

As stated before the first night June 28th is a practice only. I would like to have every one who is going to attend please email me at nile@forperformance.com.

Thank you very much
    Mike Nile
    207-409-0879
    www.NEDrift.com

bump, cool event for the NE area

Comment

Working...
    X