Drifting and Roading racing track day June 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting and Roading racing track day June 24th

Drifting and Roading racing event Track day on June 24th, for the first time we invite all the racer and drifter to come out and have a free track days. There is no catch the reason we are doing this is because we are hostting an events and want to bring the words out there. Location: altamont raceway park at 17001 Midway Road, Tracy. Make sure you got a hellmet and your car needs to past the tech. tech inspection page link

http://speedtrialusa.com/techformwest.html

CEO of Speedtrialusa Tommy C. is a good friends of mind and he is able to let me use his tech page.

we know it's gonna be huge so pretty much first come first serve but we will try to let everybody have some track time, road racing guys will be there but they will have there own group and drifting will have there own group.

Jason.

I'm there! What time do the gates open and how long will it last? Also does altamont know that there will be drifting there? I know they have had some problems in the past with it.

Comment

craap, I would go but ill be on some stupid vacation I dont want to be going to...all well

Comment

Working...
      X