Trilogy Drift Event Oct. 20-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trilogy Drift Event Oct. 20-22

Trilogy is proud to announce its largest drift event yet to be held at the Orange Show Fairgrounds in San Bernardino, CA Oct. 20-22 with limited practice available for the 18th & 19th. Drift circuit will be designing the course, and in DC tradition, we will be treating drifters to a Japan inspired course.

The judges are right from the heartland of drifting, Japan.

$5000 worth of cash prizes, and this number goes up everyday!!!

Spectators for the Trilogy event will pay $75 for all three days of entertainment while Drifters entering the event will pay only $65 to compete. Competitors have access to the Drift Circuit lot at Trilogy as well as 100% access to the entertainment side of things for 10 bucks less than the average ticketholder. Even better, there is a cash purse for the winners of the final competition on Sunday. Three judges will be flown out from Japan to professionally score your runs and to determine who drives home with the trophies.

About Trilogy,

The festival kicks off with a riveting production in a G-rated Carnival style that celebrates various cultures and the cultural themes that are highlighted throughout the duration of this three day extravaganza. Trilogy weaves together amateur competitors of action and alternative action sports, a variety of music and cutting edge events. Trilogy also showcases the latest and greatest products, gadgets and apparel geared towards today’s ever changing Echo-Boomer market. Trilogy offers the ultimate festival experience…

3 days = 3 dimensions
    Sound Action Culture

Many sponsorship opportunities are available. Email Bill Holt at william.holt@driftclub.net or Chas Moore at Chas@driftclub.net for vendor space and sponsorship options.

Drifters: RSVP now (its free) to guarantee your spot in this ground breaking event by clicking the Register button.

Trilogy Drift Myspace at www.myspace.com/trilogydrift

Trilogy has been cancelled

Trilogy has been cancelled. Dan at Drift circuit will still be having saturday from dusk till dark at the same venue for all that are interested. This is a practice only with 2 courses. Anybody that didn't sign up before because it was for the advanced, can now register and pay. Cheap practice time for all!
    Dan must know your intentions on paying and registering before this saturday so email him at info@driftcircuit.org as soon as possible.

Comment

wow.

couldn't see this one coming a mile away

unfortunate for those who were planning to attend, but i really don't think this can be blamed on them. The promotors at trilogy really approached this wrong, and ignored offers for help

Comment

Originally posted by USDRFTR View Post
        Trilogy has been cancelled. Dan at Drift circuit will still be having saturday from dusk till dark at the same venue for all that are interested. This is a practice only with 2 courses. Anybody that didn't sign up before because it was for the advanced, can now register and pay. Cheap practice time for all!
        Dan must know your intentions on paying and registering before this saturday so email him at info@driftcircuit.org as soon as possible.
        I am not exactly sure thats how it is happening. I heard a different story.

Comment

WTF I WOULD LIKE SOME ANSWERS AS TO WHY I AM SPENDING $$$$$ ON GETTING *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* FIXED AND READY NOW JUST TO HAVE IT CANCELLED WTF IS THE DEAL?

Comment

??????????????????? so whast the deal someone shed the light on this

Comment

currently Drift Buffet & Drift Circuit are working together to make sure that all the people signed up to run at Trilogy are still going to have a drifting event that day. I feel the drivers pain and that is why we are getting involved with this. Our goal is to help Drift Circuit make this event happen no matter what.
              Both of our organizations want nothing more than to bring the best in drifting to the drivers.
              info for events sign ups available at driftcircuit.org
              If you have any other questions feel free to send an email to either one of us:

Terry@driftbuffet.com (me) or info@driftcircuit.org (Dan)

Thanks for your patience/understanding. Look forward to see you on saturday.
              Terry

Comment

i <3 Drift Buffet:d

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER View Post
                  true story

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER View Post
                    don't get any on the carpet!

Comment

Amen!!!!!!

Comment

Does anyone know why it got canceled?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
                          Does anyone know why it got canceled?
                          haha did'nt you read my post'eses? Drift Buffet and Drift Circuit worked together to save this event - no cancel, no disassemble, no frowns. ONLY SMILES....... DB/DC working it together for the drifters.There were too many of our friends were looking forward to this way to much. Dan and I did what we had to in order for this to still happen.

Terry

Comment

So we will be drifting on Saturday instead of Friday? Is the rest of the festival, competitions and entertainers canceled? What exactly is it going to be like? Just another practice day with no people or is the competition still going. Im sorry but I would really of liked an email from driftcircuit when the dates of the event have changed instead of having to read about it on here. You know? Thanks for saving the event though.
                            Last edited by hillkill; 10-18-2006, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                              haha did'nt you read my post'eses? Drift Buffet and Drift Circuit worked together to save this event - no cancel, no disassemble, no frowns. ONLY SMILES....... DB/DC working it together for the drifters.There were too many of our friends were looking forward to this way to much. Dan and I did what we had to in order for this to still happen.

Terry
                              Well you guys managed to save the drifting part and thats cool I get that already.

I just wanna know why the event as a whole got cancled in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                              X