• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FormulaD Pro-Am Comp : DRIFTBATTLE : Aug 26th : NorCal

Formula Drift Pro-Am hosted by DRIFT BATTLE
    Sanctioned by U.S. Drift Association

EVENT DETAILS
    August 26th will be the official kick off competition for the Formula Drift Pro-Am Series. DRIFT BATTLE is proud to host this event open to all amateur drivers. Any driver that is interested in testing their skills against some of the best amateur drivers is invited to participate. If you would like more information on the Formula Drift Pro-Am Series and its events, visit www.proamdrift.com

Register Here on 7/21

The Rules and Regulations for this competition remain the same as those for our open practice events. This means that anyone can participate; race suits and 6pt SCCA approved roll cages will not be required. For Official Formula Drift Pro-Am Series rules and regulations please visit their website at www.proamdrift.com.

Please visit our website www.driftbattle.org for updates and additional information. Thanks and we hope to see all of you there!

Ill be there!

See you all out there!

-Al

Comment

See you there Al.

Comment

This is gonna be rad!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod
          This is gonna be rad!
          Your Rad J.

Are you going to be announcing at these events as well?

Comment

Some of the prizes are posted in the site.

Comment

Driftbattle

Signed up! Man, excellent prizes!!! See you guys there.

Comment

ahahaha I was totally going to drive....I think ill just spectate for now >_>

Comment

Same day as the d1 / nascar event... i know it's not on the same level (amateurs vs pros) but if it was on any other weekend, I would love to make the trip to Altamont.

sucks, I really want to go to this...

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                    Same day as the d1 / nascar event... i know it's not on the same level (amateurs vs pros) but if it was on any other weekend, I would love to make the trip to Altamont.

Could've sworn D1/NASCAR was on 8/31... but either way come out to our next event.

We'd like to thank our wonderful sponsors for their awesome contributions!!! Prizes will be awarded to the top 8 drivers!!!

Hope to see you all there!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd

Thats August 31st noobstar.

Comment

I'm gonna win. Hahahahahah j/k but anyways, we'll see how my car does with this newfound power it's getting.

Comment

Techno Toy Tuning is offering an open sponsorship deal to any competitors in the Formula D Pro-Am hosted by Drift Battle on Saturday August 26th.

Any driver competing in a 1990à1999 240SX, S13, S14 or S15, as well as any 1990->1996 Z32 300ZX or R32 and R33 Skyline is welcome to participate in this offer.

Details of sponsorship for the above listed Nissans:

Any car willing to run our logo on the front hood corner for the event will receive one free set of Techno Toy Tuning Sub frame Collars at no charge. Our logo will be 24” long and available in Black or Silver colors. Please choose the color that will contrast with your car to provide the best visibility.

Any AE86 Driver willing to run our logo will have the option of choosing one of the following:

1. One T3 pair standard RCA’s for the AE86
                          2. One T3 pair Nissan Sub frame collars (if they have another car etc…)
                          3. One T3 75mm hub extender in red or silver finish
                          4. One T3 Tow hook in red or black finish

Any Nissan 200SX drivers willing to run our logo will receive on pair of T3 200SX RCA’s at no charge

Please confirm all accepted sponsorships by 1pm Friday 25th so that we can bring your requested items to the event.

Contact Gabriel or Gia Tyler at ggtyler@yahoo.com or 530-626-7334 if you are interested in this offer.

Comment

Congrats to SONNY!!!

top4 get a birth to the Nationals

Congrats to the top8!!!
                            8 David Padron
                            7 Dan Pina
                            6 Nick Hogan
                            5 Patrick Mordaunt
                            4 Martin Cromwell
                            3 Barry Chiang
                            2 Martin Rauch
                            1 Sonny Morejohn

Comment

Thanks to Driftbattle and the DD crew who put this event on at one of the coolest tracks I've seen for drifting...Altamont Motorsports Park.

Congrats to the winners and all particpants who gave it their all.

Comment

Working...
                              X