April 10th Falken Drift Off in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 10th Falken Drift Off in Houston

Just curious to see if anyone on this board is goin to be at the Driftoff in Houston April 10th, and for the Drift Session Grind 101 April the 11th!!! let me know, especiall you outta town guys!! Good to meet people from different locals to drive with!!

BUMP!!! No one going yet????? Hmmm.....

Comment

i will be there for sure. i don't know if i will have the hatchi, do be honest i don't know which car i am going to drive, maybe the gsl-se or maybe the gxl. i am trying to get my ae86 back up and going, the chances are slim but i think i can do it. if i have to, i will take my mr2 but i really don't want to.

Comment

Depending on whether or not i can get off work... i am goin to try my best to be there, because its the closest show and its a state away Me and my boy havent decided whos gonna drive... but if i drive ill be in my black S13

Comment

Originally posted by HasNoTiresLeft
          Depending on whether or not i can get off work... i am goin to try my best to be there, because its the closest show and its a state away Me and my boy havent decided whos gonna drive... but if i drive ill be in my black S13
          I highly doubt u have an S13

Comment

i'm gonna try to go...but hopefully i'm not busy...

Comment

heh damnit, fine u want me to say 240sx... S13... 1992.. ??

Comment

Working...
              X