(CANCELED) Drift Buffet August 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (CANCELED) Drift Buffet August 6th

Hey Hey Hey Drift Buffet is welcoming you all to Irwnindale Speedway on August 6th Sunday for a day of drifting.
    $150.00 each driver with a 35 driver cap.
    Registration is now available on : www.driftbuffet.com
    go to registration page!
    hope to see you all there!

Terry

What's the schedule going to be like? Start time, finish time, actual track time.. The website doesn't even show the event.

Comment

Originally posted by hillkill
      What's the schedule going to be like? Start time, finish time, actual track time.. The website doesn't even show the event.

Actual track start time will probably be 9-10ish there is a noise ordinance at irwindale so laws have to be followed I think end time is 5, there will probably be 2 run groups if they run it like last time and its the same as any other event, wait in line and run. You should come I will be out there "instructing" and hanging out, why didnt you come up to HTM for rd3? Its the best track at willow, probably the best track in socal! If you havnt driven irwindale yet you should def. come out so much fun!

Comment

i signed up. bryan will be giving me hands on instruction on how to apply sunscreen to nipples.

Comment

Hey guys, Drift Buffet has been canceled. All drivers will be refunded. With the fact that this event was moved from july (pre-FD quals) to Augusdt 6th, we have only got 6 people signed up. We will have to find a date more suitable. With JD/RMR/Industry DD all on the same weekend we had no other choice. Sorry for any inconvinience this may have caused.
          Call me with any questions.
          Terry
          714 476 6378

Comment

booooooooo

Comment

Ahhhh that sucks, too many events so close it was hard $$$ wise I think, thats why I wasnt driving.

Comment

I feel you on not having any bread for events and tires brian. I was at dd33 at Irwindale, so thats why I wasn't at Just drift rd.3. I had so much fun with that bank, that I was hustling to make it there this Sunday. Too bad it isn't going to happen. Are you going to try to make it up north for the FD pro/am comp?

Comment

Originally posted by hillkill
                  I feel you on not having any bread for events and tires brian. I was at dd33 at Irwindale, so thats why I wasn't at Just drift rd.3. I had so much fun with that bank, that I was hustling to make it there this Sunday. Too bad it isn't going to happen. Are you going to try to make it up north for the FD pro/am comp?
                  Supposedly previously licensed drivers can go to the finals but I am waiting to hear back from fd. Car isnt really ready. Selling my cage and ish but if I have to go I will be there.
                  Irwindale is fun but not as fun as HTM, HTM is the hotness!!

Comment

Working...
                  X