Pro Drift Drivers Vs. Fans @ Dromo1 Indoor Karting Socal 10/05/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Drift Drivers Vs. Fans @ Dromo1 Indoor Karting Socal 10/05/06

Update on cool event this coming Thursday evening in Orange, CA at Dromo1 Indoor Kart Racing. Dromo1 will host Pro Driftings biggest names to take on any who answer the call on the fully indoor kart track. Sam Hubinette, Tanner Foust, Hiro Sumida, Taka Aono, and others will be on hand signing autographs, taking pictures, and turning laps against fans. Sign ups for this thing start tomorrow 10/2 and race prices are being reduced to accomodate. For more info check out www.dromo1.com or call 714.744.4779 x 105 for details!

Brad

Sam Hubinette will have his Mopar Viper on display at this event as well. This is what he had to say:

DRIFT @ DROMO
    Formula D drivers return to Dromo 1 before their season finale

September 29, 2006 (Orange, Calif.) – Fans of Formula Drift, the high-paced action motorsport that keeps fans on their feet like nothing else, will get a chance to go wheel-to-wheel with the stars of the series at Dromo 1, Southern California’s premier indoor karting facility.

Following the success of the first Drift @ Dromo event in April, the Formula D boys will return on October 5th, from 6:30pm to 9:30pm, for three hours of racing with the general public. Scheduled to race at current points leader Samuel Hubinette, who will attempt to win his second Formula D championship at Irwindale on October 14th; Tanner Foust, who currently sits third in points, as well Taka Aono, Hiro Sumida, and other drivers from the Formula D championship.

“Dromo 1 has been my favorite kart track to go to since I moved here,” says Hubinette. “The cool thing about Dromo 1 is the karts have enough power to drift them. I look forward to having some fun with the fans, and to see if I can keep up with them!”

Racers will be able to race at the reduced rate of $15, and Formula D drivers will be scheduled into every heat during the evening. At the end of the evening, the fastest drivers will be put into a one-race showdown against the fastest Formula D drivers. Both Dromo 1 and Formula Drift will be providing prizes for the participants.

Dromo 1, home of the most competitive indoor karting in Southern California, is located at 1431 N. Main Street in Orange, CA. More information is available at www.dromo1.com, or by calling (714) 744-4779

Comment

Working...
    X