Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Cannonball Poker Run 2007

ANNUAL CANNONBALL POKER RUN 2007

So, Im sure that the title is what brought most of whoever of you that are looking at this. (Wow I think I lost brain cells reading/typing that)

Anyway, Ive been thinking I want to do something thats an event that will bring people to the site more and help put the name out there.

What better way to do this than a good ol fashion poker run? right? Mike and I are working the details out when we get more rules and stuff together we will post them here is what we have come up with so far...

1) Entry fee - $20 for the driver $10 for the radio/navigation person (this person is required/mandatory) total is $30 to enter.

2) $10 per passenger in the car, other than the driver and radio person.

3) Each vehicle will be required to carry a working 2way radio and/or cell phone (that works)

4) Each vehicle will be given a set of driving directions, you are not required to follow the given route, but it is highly reccomended.

5) Each vehicle (driver/all passengers) is required to sign a waiver of release, stating...that TNKYtuners is not responsible for any tickets/traffic violations etc.

6) Have fun!! Enjoy the scenery, its a mountain drive from what I have been told.

START-LOUISVILLE, KY (PAPA JOHN'S STADIUM???)
    1ST STOP-BOWLING GREEN, KY (CORVETTE MUSEUM???)
    2ND STOP-NASHVILLE, TN (TITANS STADIUM???)
    ***LONGEST LEG OF RUN FROM Nashville to Knoxville***
    3RD STOP-KNOXVILLE, TN (DUNNO YET!?!?)
    END-DEALS GAP/THE TAIL OF THE DRAGON

WWW.TAILOFTHEDRAGON.COM
    What do ya'll think???

** And remember, the more cars we have the bigger the prize money!! **

$30 x 100cars = 3grand
    3grand -2grand for prize money
    (1st-$1,000 2nd -$750 3rd -$250)
    Tthe last 1grand goes to the site for BBQs and Tshirts and Stickers, etc.)

So if we get 200cars, think of what the amount for 1st place will be

Who all is interested in this? Lets get a list going.

Count me in. Do you have any date in mind? Also are there any age restrictions?

Comment

Working...
    X