Sam J-tune 72.5
    Mark Aldaba 71
    Verena Mei 70
    Martin Cromwell 32.5
    Yoshie Shuyama 0
    Dave Smith 0
    Patrick Mordaunt 0

Tandem:
    Drivers in bold advanced to top 8 and get full licenses. Others got provisional 3 event licenses

J. Russakaoff v B. Reyes
    D. VanDenBrink v C. Quillen
    S. Suppel v R. Clemmens
    N. Hogan v C. Milano
    Q. Ly v G. Simmons
    T. Suell v G. Lang
    A. Losey v D. Pina
    T. Brokohiapo v J. Maeng

Top 8:
    Bold advances to top 4
    Russakaoff v D. VanDenBrink
    S. Suppel v C. Milano
    Q. Ly v T. Suell
    D. Pina v T. Brokohiapo

3rd Place:
    C. Milano v D. Pina

1st Place:
    D. VanDenBrink v Q. Ly
    What an amazing event.... We all had such a great time.... I got way more practice time than I thought I would (thank goodness cause' I needed it ) and everyone from the course workers to the judges bent over backwards to make this "OUR EVENT" and to make us feel welcome... Naoki and his staff were great and anyone who didn't make it out really missed out.... Don't miss it again next year!!!

From all of us at DVM, THANK YOU!!!
    DV

hell yea..

the people, atmosphere, skill level, cars, were all great.. had a blast.. even though Laughlin isnt the most happening city, we made it fun and it was definately an experience... driving with some of the best drivers i have seen from across the country was also a great experience and i look forward to doing it all over again next year!!

Comment

yeah... i had a blast too! i was tired since wednesday and went all the way to sunday! long days and nights... but it was all worth it!!! i'm glad you guys had fun and enjoyed everything! we'll see you again next year!!! now i look forward to the awardings... was the bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by Ameenit View Post
        hell yea..

the people, atmosphere, skill level, cars, were all great.. had a blast.. even though Laughlin isnt the most happening city, we made it fun and it was definately an experience... driving with some of the best drivers i have seen from across the country was also a great experience and i look forward to doing it all over again next year!!
        Bullhead City!! I was tripping out on the time zone change. Parties were cool. But no one has talked about the little baby rally jump that everyone had to do!
        Drivers kicked @$$! Crazy crashes! MC Ryan Hampton..heheheh.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who helped out woth this event. I had a blast even if i did total the car. Like Ameen and Doug said, good everything. Cant wait till this thing gets bigger. maybe do it a few times a year.

Comment

Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
            Bullhead City!! I was tripping out on the time zone change. Parties were cool. But no one has talked about the little baby rally jump that everyone had to do!
            Drivers kicked @$$! Crazy crashes! MC Ryan Hampton..heheheh.
            Oh, you mean the space / time continuum?? I hear that if you hit 88 mph while crossing that bridge between AZ and NV, the earth starts to rotate in the other direction. can anyone confirm?

Comment

Thank all of you for coming out! We put a lot of hard work and time into making this event happen, but its threads like this that make it all worth while! Next year will be bigger and better! See you guys there.

Comment

Working...
              X