No announcement yet.

Socal Meet March 6 info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill go to a street race and yell " FOLLOW ME TO A DRIFT MEET!" and then all these hordes of ricer cars will follow me and then ill ruin it for all u peeps...muahah...

im down ill show up at 845 since ill prob leave at around 11

Comment

i can probly come to this one....can i maybe crash at somebody's house that night though??

Comment

We might cancel this, why? Well, doesnt seem like to many people are intrested. I dont know, tired of lame meets, want something big to happen.

Comment

what big do you want to happen? some big drift group, going around solana beach?

your meeting at star bucks what do you expect to happen?
          does anyone still do bubble tea on WED? we could try and start soemthing like that

Comment

As you know, our meets end up with something stupid happening, i just want to hang out and have some fun. We dont have to go drifting, its probably better that we not. Maybe we could just do a coffee meet / car show. I dont know, i dont like taking big groups driving, and i dont like small groups at meets.

Comment

i'll try to go if i get off work and have enough time to drive an hour and a half down there.

Comment

chas i agree lets all kick back and sip on some coffee and just talk nothing to big maybe we could all cruise to some other places are there any beachs that we could go to what about that one beach where you can park then walk down the huge star case that goes straight to the water down there.just ideas or any malls that are open or something go_d d)a_m any one got some ideas

Comment

chas lets do what you wanted to do get come coffee meet/car show chas and who cares if not that many people i mean 20+is good you said it your self it ends up someone doin somethin stupid because there a grip load of people that show up as long as your chill-axin and others are to its all good.

Comment

Should we have a day meet?

Comment

Anybody heard of BELMONT PARK?

Its a huge parking lot and its @ the beach.

Just buy your coffee to the nearest starbucks and head over there and just hang out. A lot of space. just a suggestion.

Comment

Sounds good. Should we do it druing the day? Like say 1:00?

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                          Sounds good. Should we do it druing the day? Like say 1:00?
                          I like evening meets.

I dont know about the other people.

Comment

Then lets keep it at 8:45. Can you get us an address?

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                              Then lets keep it at 8:45. Can you get us an address?
                              Here's the link.

http://www.belmontpark.com/html/directions.htm

I was thinking @ the parking lot in front of CLUB CANES.

Comment

yes, soundas good

Comment

Working...
                                X