• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys down for another OC meet?

Comment

sure

Comment

chas so where going to belmont park at 1o during the day or still 8:45 at night did we change places so where going to this belmount park place now

Comment

No, it is still at starbucks at 8:45

Comment

so i finally decided i'm going to D1 on the 28th, but they're not selling tickets online anymore

i guess i'm gonna have to get there super early and try to be one of the first people in line for tickets at the gate.

chas, i thought i read something in another thread about Speed Alliance having a booth at D1. is it true?

Comment

Originally posted by miata619drifter
              chas, i thought i read something in another thread about Speed Alliance having a booth at D1. is it true?
              Yep. The team and I will be working it. Ueno will have his pit in there to.

Comment

ueno is hot..yeah so chas ill see you at your booth!
                haha okay okay serious now..when can i get my slip turn knob??

Comment

We will have some stuff at the booth.

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*....... i got my car taken away till april....ahah....grades in school and the fact i was racing errr driving fast down my neighborhood when my dad was walkn the dog....o wells lolz...

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                      *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*....... i got my car taken away till april....ahah....grades in school and the fact i was racing errr driving fast down my neighborhood when my dad was walkn the dog....o wells lolz...
                      Oh yeah I'm not alone... I broke a drive shaft !!!!!!!! Well I broke the yoke actually. kinda funny your doing burnouts one minute and the drive shaft's clicking the next minute hahaha!!

Dude you still work at autobacs? or am i thinking of another steve?

Comment

Meet is moved to March 13th

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                          Oh yeah I'm not alone... I broke a drive shaft !!!!!!!! Well I broke the yoke actually. kinda funny your doing burnouts one minute and the drive shaft's clicking the next minute hahaha!!

Dude you still work at autobacs? or am i thinking of another steve?

naaa your thinkn of another steve... i did do a internship at Endless USA last summer if u know me from there.

Comment

So its March 13th @ 2045 at starbucks in solona? What about belmont park?

Comment

why did the meet move? I don't think I will be able to make it since the apexi garage sale is that weekend.

Comment

It is at starbucks! The garage sale will be over by then.

Comment

Working...
                                X