D1 Cali places to visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Cali places to visit

Hi guys, me and my friend will be going to California for D1. I was wondering if anyone knew any really cool car shops/tuning shops to visit down there. I was thinking of going to superautobacs, signal auto, hks, etc. Anyone know of places to go? Is there a top secret usa in CA?

As far as HKS it'll be a bit hard to get into they don't really allow anybody inside, although it's been a while since i've been there. You can check out K1 carting that's a fun place to go kart racing in irvine. You can go visit Ross Petty's shop, lol he opened up a shop next door to R&D dyno in Gardena

Comment

there's another karting place, dromo1.com nice karts that you can get sideways in, always fun, autobacs is kinda cool other than that top secret usa is arguably bullet proof automotive, but i think all they do is sell parts.

Comment

Thanks, I am actually really interested in places that sell parts. Let me know if you think of anything else.

Comment

Signalauto is a cool place to check out

so is LSauto

never been to big places like apexi or hks

dudes at project imports are cool, small place but cool dudes

theres also jspec (fixmers spot) option imports, phase2motortrend, superautobacs (which is pretty wack if you ask me, but at least you can say you been there). Well, i kinda take that back, the day after D1 there will be some D1 drivers/cars there.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
            Signalauto is a cool place to check out

so is LSauto

never been to big places like apexi or hks

dudes at project imports are cool, small place but cool dudes

theres also jspec (fixmers spot) option imports, phase2motortrend, superautobacs (which is pretty wack if you ask me, but at least you can say you been there). Well, i kinda take that back, the day after D1 there will be some D1 drivers/cars there.

What do you mean by superautobacs being wack, do they have bad prices/poor selection compared to other places.

Comment

Mazdatrix
              in sinal hill/ long beach

www.mazdatrix.com

Comment

Originally posted by FC3slider88 View Post
                What do you mean by superautobacs being wack, do they have bad prices/poor selection compared to other places.
                In all reality, autobacs is like the pep boys of japan.

The higher end stuff is expensive as all hell, there work isn't the greatest. The only thing I ever go there for is fluids, cool jdm air fresheners, and sometimes they have cool bubble shift knobs.

Comment

Working...
                X