X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOPI Rules and other info here

http://www.nopiforums.com/index.php?showforum=91

FYI

as far as the rules for prepped cars, for tech will there be a full check list?
    and once you pass tech, can other teams protest your car? I know it sounds ghey, and I am not one to do it, but it happens.

also if there is a check list for tech, is there any I can download a copy, that way I can check my car out before I make the drive from dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      as far as the rules for prepped cars, for tech will there be a full check list?
      and once you pass tech, can other teams protest your car? I know it sounds ghey, and I am not one to do it, but it happens.

also if there is a check list for tech, is there any I can download a copy, that way I can check my car out before I make the drive from dallas.
      The best thing to do if you have serious inquiers like this is to e-mail glennw@nopi.com He will be able to answer any questions you have.

Comment

the email i got with that rulebook attatched clearly said it was not a finalized rulebook but instead a preliminary and they wanted thoughts on it. i know several people sent them back emails that i read and they pretty much summed up my thoughts on it so i didnt send one back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
          the email i got with that rulebook attatched clearly said it was not a finalized rulebook but instead a preliminary and they wanted thoughts on it. i know several people sent them back emails that i read and they pretty much summed up my thoughts on it so i didnt send one back.
          Glad to hear they are getting input from others

Comment

talked to them today, they said its pretty much finalized. didnt know they re-released it.

Comment

talked to them today, they said its pretty much finalized. didnt know they re-released it.
              Did you read over the cjanges? If so what did you think?

Comment

not yet, got sucked into work again today.

Comment

not yet, got sucked into work again today.
                  HOw dare they make you work down there! Do I need to come over??

Comment

whatever, paychecks FTW!!!

Comment

I am glad to see that the subaru brat made the cut. I was building mine up, and was a bit worried that I may not be able to run it.

Ls1 powered brat FTW.

Comment

and I thought I was the only one building a LSBRAT for next season

Comment

lol lsbrat ftw

Comment

why the hate on rotaries!?

Comment

rotaries kill manatees

Comment

Working...
                              X