NorCal DRIFT x BATTLE Events 2007 :: 1st event March 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorCal DRIFT x BATTLE Events 2007 :: 1st event March 11th

Here are the DriftBattle dates. Please note that we will be mixing up the course this year and will not keep the same course setup every event to give you, the driver, better technical skills for any drifting condition. It’ll be fun!

March 11th (Register 1st week of February)
    April 15th
    May 20th
    June 17th
    July 22nd
    August 19th
    September 23rd
    October 14th

Event Date(s) 11-Mar-2007

Event Description - Open practice drift session at Altamont Motorsports Park. Any additional information regarding the event can be found at the Drift Battle website http://www.driftbattle.org

If you would like information on the venue, please visit the Altamont Motorsports Park website http://www.altamontracing.com

Should the event fill up, email us at info@driftbattle.org to be placed on the waiting list in case of cancellations. When emailing provide us with your First/Last Name, Phone number and email so that we can contact you should a spot become available.

Event Location
    Altamont Motorsports Park
    Street Address 17001 Midway Road
    City Tracy
    State or Province CA
    Postal/Zip Code 95377
    Country US

Driving Directions
    Directions Altamont Motorsports Park is located between Tracy & Livermore, at 17001 Midway Road.

From Tracy and the San Joaquin Valley:
    *Take either I-580 or I-205 West to the Mountain House Parkway (Formerly Patterson Pass Road) Exit (west of Tracy)
    *Go Southwest on Patterson Pass Road until you reach Midway Road
    *Turn Right onto Midway Road and proceed to the Altamont Motorsports Park entrance (on right)

From Livermore and the Bay Area:
    *Take I-580 East to the Grant Line Road exit (east side of the Altamont Pass).
    *Turn left from off-ramp.
    *Follow Grant Line Road East 1/2-mile until you reach Midway Road and turn right.
    *Proceed 3/4-mile to the Altamont Motorsports Park entrance (on left)

Maximum Entries 45 - $125

Registration Deadline 09-Mar-2007 Entries must be received prior to the registration deadline.

Online Registration Register Online Now!

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/...69879557956722

Jay send me some flyers!!!

Comment

No Problem Sonny... you'll have some as soon as we get them printed!

How's the car situation? You going to be ready for the first event?

Comment

just built another black coupe..... hope it lasts me longer than the last one.... but its going to definatly look alot better than the last 2 (nothing compared to your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*)..... w/ the new wheels you guys hooked me up with after proam. Cant rock them 18s with a t25 tho...... so im still on 15s for now :\

p.s i cant wait to see your car on the banking Im also down to help staff again too. Flag, instruct, whatever.......my car probably wont be ready so yeah hit me up........i got your cash for the rollcage shipping too!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonnysmr2 View Post
          just built another black coupe..... hope it lasts me longer than the last one.... but its going to definatly look alot better than the last 2 (nothing compared to your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*)..... w/ the new wheels you guys hooked me up with after proam. Cant rock them 18s with a t25 tho...... so im still on 15s for now :\

p.s i cant wait to see your car on the banking Im also down to help staff again too. Flag, instruct, whatever.......my car probably wont be ready so yeah hit me up........i got your cash for the rollcage shipping too!!
          Oh NICE man! I'm gonna take some time to figure out this car before I do the full pedal to the floor treatment on that vacuum bank at AMP LOL... but you'll see it sliding at the first event if not for only like 3 or so runs in the morning while we set up the course config.

Werd on the shipping... just get me back when I see you. Thanks!

Comment

are the rules the same as last year, no ride alongs(unless instructing)? Just to clarify...... I call dibs on your passenger seat if its coo, at least for one lap, and ill make sure i dont get any dirt on your seat....

p.s. Pm me your # i lost my old phone and all my contacts.....
            Last edited by sonnysmr2; 02-06-2007, 12:05 PM.

Comment

heh, its going to be my offical debut as a dirfter...yayzorz...I still feel bad for that cressida that was out there...whoever you are ^_^;

Comment

Originally posted by sonnysmr2 View Post
                are the rules the same as last year, no ride alongs(unless instructing)? Just to clarify...... I call dibs on your passenger seat if its coo, at least for one lap, and ill make sure i dont get any dirt on your seat....

p.s. Pm me your # i lost my old phone and all my contacts.....
                Rules are the same. If they change we'll update the website Rules & Regulations page.

Don't act like I don't beat on my cars just because they don't look like it LOL!!! I think the first runs will be pretty lame in the car considering I haven't got much seat time in it yet... but a ride along is fine with me as long as Al doesn't get pissed

Aaron glad to see you'll be coming out to out events!!! Hey we all start somewhere and the guy in the Cressida was only 16 or 17... so not only was he learning to drift... he was learning to drive LOL!!! All good newbs or not should be fun!!!

Comment

I should be out there too with a new car. Seems like everyones getting new cars for this season. Coming from a FD to a FC should be a nice change though.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTBATTLE View Post
                    Don't act like I don't beat on my cars just because they don't look like it LOL!!! I think the first runs will be pretty lame in the car considering I haven't got much seat time in it yet... but a ride along is fine with me as long as Al doesn't get pissed
                    jay not saying that at all, i know you got the skills behind the wheel. And Al i got dibs beezy!

Comment

Is it true that Altamont MSP replaced their sand with grass?!...if they did thats pretty lame...

Comment

Originally posted by AaronConklin View Post
                        Is it true that Altamont MSP replaced their sand with grass?!...if they did thats pretty lame...
                        not sure if they did or not yet, but i know that was the plan.....why is that lame, i would think it would be much more forgiving for getting stuck and what not..... try and stay on the track anyways

Comment

yeah...I guess thats true, but when its raining it would be slippery X_X

Comment

Originally posted by AaronConklin View Post
                            yeah...I guess thats true, but when its raining it would be slippery X_X
                            i hope amp even lets us on the track when its raining.......

Comment

I don't mean to be rude and or prejudice against FF drifting, but it looks like someone signed up with a 92 civic for march, I just love something different, like that one guy with the kouki camaro (wtf..) with the flames; he was at the proam last year...makes life so much more interesting!!!
                              Last edited by AaronConklin; 02-10-2007, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X