ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drift Fury @ Nashville Super Speedway March 3rd. REG OPEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Fury @ Nashville Super Speedway March 3rd. REG OPEN!

We decided to have another event March 3rd at Nashville Super Speedway (parking lot). Sorry for the short notice, we just wanted those folks that are interested in drifting at NOPIto have another chance before having to make the trek to TX. So here it is. ALL DRIVERS WELCOME!

pre-reg: $85
    at the gate: $125

Drift Fury.com for full event details and schedule.
    Register here
    Driver Info. here

NOPI Drift.com

EVENT DETAILS:
    This event will go one rain or shine. This event will be a NOPI Drift licensing event. All drivers are however welcome and the event will cater to both beginner and advanced drivers. Practice will be from 8:30am - 3pm. Qualifying for the mini competition begins at 3pm. Qualifying will be run in the same manner as practice so this is plenty of seat time for everyone even if you don't expect to qualify for the competition. If during qualifying you receive a score of 12 points or above, you will have earned a NOPI Drift license. We will have a top 8 competition for the money after that. Tech requirements can be found here: http://www.driftfury.com/index.php?content=drivers

DISCLAIMER:
    Drift Fury may revise event details, rules, schedule, and/or any other related information at any time with or without notice at any time by updating the www.driftfury.com website. We cannot possibly review all sites linked to or from our site and disclaim all responsibility for their content. If you have any questions that you do not feel are addressed on our website please contact tracy@batlground.com

For concerns/questions concerning the event contact tracy@batlground.com
    To become a sponsor of the event contact tracy@batlground.com
    Last edited by Tracy; 02-19-2007, 05:49 PM.

DRIVERS LIST FOR Nash Vegas:
    Jodin Lejeune
    Chanin Prapapyuenyong
    Adam Szczuka
    Cody Wellons
    Jonathan "Marty" Martin
    T.C. Cartwright
    Patrick Haire
    Michael Burroughs
    Anthony Lunetta

Comment

Chanin Prapapyuenyong got 1st place in the competition and a license
      Ron Eworth got second in the competition and a license
      Dennis Mertzanis got 3rd in the competition (he already had a license)
      Matt Paul got 4th in the competition and a license

Congrats to those guys! Thanks to everyone who came out. It was freezing again!!!!!!!!!!!

PIcs soon!

Comment

Scores:
        http://www.driftfury.com/nash_scores.pdf

Comment

i thought you had to have 12 points to get a license??

Comment

Originally posted by Toycoma View Post
            i thought you had to have 12 points to get a license??
            http://www.driftfury.com/index.php?content=drivers

"EVENT DETAILS:
            This event will be a NOPI qualifier event. All drivers are however welcome and will cater to both beginner and advanced drivers along with high and/or low horsepower vehicles. If during qualifying you receive a score of 12 points or above, you will have earned a NOPI Drift license (on some occasions we may decide to change the point break at which a NOPI License will be given). We will have a top 8 competition for the money after that. "

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
              http://www.driftfury.com/index.php?content=drivers

"EVENT DETAILS:
              This event will be a NOPI qualifier event. All drivers are however welcome and will cater to both beginner and advanced drivers along with high and/or low horsepower vehicles. If during qualifying you receive a score of 12 points or above, you will have earned a NOPI Drift license (on some occasions we may decide to change the point break at which a NOPI License will be given). We will have a top 8 competition for the money after that. "
              ok, so do think this may apply at the beaver run event? Guess I will find out if I get the car better prepped before that event so I can go to it.

Comment

ok, so do think this may apply at the beaver run event? Guess I will find out if I get the car better prepped before that event so I can go to it.

This applies at every event. The BeaveRun date has been moved to May 6th also.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
                  This applies at every event. The BeaveRun date has been moved to May 6th also.
                  ok, and any idea yet on where it is going to be? the skid pad area where they hold regular drift events?

Comment

ok, and any idea yet on where it is going to be? the skid pad area where they hold regular drift events?
                    Yep, tandem on the skid pad.

Comment

Working...
                    X