Louisiana Drifters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by domesticdrifter
    yeah i'm trying to get into drifting i have a mustang yeah i know its an import world and i'm just trying to make it in i like drag racing too but i'm trying to get into getting sideways. I'm in houma, New Orleans and Slidell there are some drifters in this area they call the selfs S.L.I.D.E. (super low imports dirfting everywhere) anyway hit me back peeps peace
    I ma the co creator of the team S.L.I.D.E. anyways comeone to zepyers this weekend for autox hit me up nismo180sx@gmail.com

Comment

how far is texas from yall

check out www.dailydrifter.com

also bubba drift ran into some people at sema from la looking to put a drift event together. if i hear anythign else ill post it for you guys.

Comment

Do you remember thier names ? because I know some people that are from New Orleans that did go to SEMA also people from LA do go to the drift events in H town but we'd like to have some here so we don't have to travel several hours

Comment

not a clue. iirc someone who ran a drag strip or soemthing?

i honestly have no clue. someone told me some guys stopped them asking about helping with an event.

Comment

i read on www.nolarides.com that there going to try to put one on at Zypher Stadium. I dont know if hes serious or not .

Comment

http://www.angelfire.com/film/lafaye...ssion_0001.wmv

Lafayette rocks all of you. heh. Our best drifter isn't even on the video.

RIGHT-CLICK >> SAVE-AS
              Last edited by gogg; 12-05-2004, 09:38 PM.

Comment

linky no worky

Comment

Working...
                X