ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southeastdrift.com presents "THE TRIPLE THREAT" May 31st, June 28th, July 26th ATL,GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my car details

black on black 240sx - 5-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION - V-SPEED 2 COMPLETE BODY KIT PROFESIONALLY INSTALLED (MOLDED INTO BODY OF THE CAR) - JDM FRONT GRILL, JDM TURN SIGNALS - HKS HI-POWER FULL CATBACK EXHAUST - COLD AIR INTAKE - SHORT SHIFTER - STAGE 2 CLUTCH - BRAND NEW NGK SPARK PLUGS & WIRES - ALWAYS USED ROYAL PURPLE EVERY OIL CHANGE - TOUCH PANEL 7"inch WIDE IN DASH TV/DVD/MP3/MP4/USB - JL AUDIO 12"inch SUBWOOFER - JL AUDIO 300/4 AMP FOR SPEAKERS & PRECISION POWER PC2100 AMP FOR SUBWOOFER - PIONEER SPEAKERS - SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM & KEYLESS REMOTE START CONTROL -

my friend just wrecked it, so i need a new radiator.

Comment

When will registation be open for the June 28th event? I really want to bring my Built NA FC3S to the mix!

Comment

Originally posted by NA/FC-Drifter View Post
        When will registation be open for the June 28th event? I really want to bring my Built NA FC3S to the mix!
        pre-reg is open for the June event.

Comment

I cant get to the forms page

Was it a one-time registration for all three dates thing? Or does anyone have a link to the real registration form?

Comment

NM!!!

I figured it all out! Im all signed up and ready to rock! See y'all there

Comment

helmets

HELP ME PLEASE.....i have a helmet but its only kart approved, so i was wondering if that was an issue or not? please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoRacer View Post
                HELP ME PLEASE.....i have a helmet but its only kart approved, so i was wondering if that was an issue or not? please help me.
                That'll be fine.

Comment

ok thanks!!!!!!

Comment

attire?

I was wondering...If one is driving, can you wear shorts or does it have to be pants?

Comment

i went today and it doesnt matter

Originally posted by NA/FC-Drifter View Post
                      I was wondering...If one is driving, can you wear shorts or does it have to be pants?

Comment

Working...
                      X