X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFT CLINIC COMING UP!!!!! June 29th 2008. Mineral Wells, TX

DRIFT CLINIC COMING UP!!!!! June 29th 2008. Mineral Wells, TX

June 29th

About a year or two ago we did a drift clinic, and I think its about time again. Basically what we do is take people that want some one on one seat time with some of Texas's best drifters, and put them together for one entire day of learning. There will be two students to each instructor, and probably a max of ten students again.

You will learn at your own pace with your instructor, starting with donuts if need be and working all the way up to advanced skills like left foot braking while in drift and 360s. Even if you aren't a newb you still have things to learn! Your instructor can also help with suspension setup, help you plan out a mod list for your car, and get a handle on what makes a drift car drift.

price per student is 100 dollars, with 50 of that going towards renting the venue, and 50 going towards paying the instructor so its worth his time to come out. Yes, the instructors are getting paid, thats where the 100 bucks is coming from. You need to reserve your spot in ADVANCE so I can make sure I have an instructor for you, and if you want to come out and instruct, please contact me for that as well. RESERVE YOUR STUDENT SPOT EARLY, I WANT EVERYONE TO GET TAKEN CARE OF, AND IT TAKES TIME TO SET THINGS UP!!!!

Please take advantage of this opportunity if your new to drifting and want to learn, don't wreck your car street drifting it for the first time, or get a ticket. This will be far cheaper in the end, and you will learn WAY WAY quicker. Seat time is pretty much unlimited at the events, as there are no lines to wait through, so bring lots of tires premounted on wheels ready to go. If you need help with that, give me a call and we will try to set people up with others who have used tire hookups and mounting hookups.

Other than this everyone is still welcome to come out and drive for 40 bucks just like a normal drift weekend.

CALL ME IF NEED BE AT 210.269.4071, ITS MY CELL AND I'M AARON.

Originally posted by aaronlosey View Post
    Please take advantage of this opportunity if your new to drifting and want to learn, don't wreck your car street drifting it for the first time, or get a ticket. This will be far cheaper in the end, and you will learn WAY WAY quicker. Seat time is pretty much unlimited at the events, as there are no lines to wait through, so bring lots of tires premounted on wheels ready to go. If you need help with that, give me a call and we will try to set people up with others who have used tire hookups and mounting hookups.[/b]
    are you guys like pedro's cousins with all the sweet hookups?

Comment

http://gallery.mac.com/aaronlosey#100346 is the video.

Comment

Working...
      X