• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting at the Stockton 99 Speedway! INFO INSIDE

What: Stockton 99 Speedway Meeting
    When: January 3rd, 2009 at 3:00 PM
    Where: The Stockton 99 Speedway in Stockton, CA
    Why: To discuss drifting at the Speedway

I've we've been discussing in the other thread, there will be drifting at the Stockton 99 Speedway! The track will be reopened in March 2009 thanks to Tony and Carol Noceti! They have been long time racers in the Stock Car division and I believe Tony even won 1st place in his division!

They are serious about drifting! The San Joaquin County has already approved drifting specifically at the track! All of the resources are there, we have been given the OK to drift, they are now looking for what we want!

The Nocetis need our input. They are asking us what we'd like to see at the track, what configurations and track layout, price, everything! We have 100% support from them and they want to see that drifting prospers at the Stockton 99 Speedway and in all of Northern California! This could be our track guys, to cater to what we'd like to see!

I am holding a meeting with the owners and workers of the track on January 3rd. We will be discussing everything about drifting at the Speedway. This is a professional affair! Well... not really but the majority of us will be wearing collared shirts and ties. Just think about the Tracy meeting, same thing. Not required, but it would be nice if we could look more "serious business."

We'll all meet at Tapioca Express in Stockton at 12:00 PM. I'd like to put all of our thoughts and ideas on paper, so we'll meeting prior to going to the actual track. Show up early please!

After we'll leave to go to the racetrack at around 3:30 PM or so. The track's only 10-15 minutes away, but with the amount of cars that I'm hoping will show up, things are bound to get complicated. It's not too hard to get there from Tap Ex though. Last time I was there we stayed from 5:00 PM all the way to 8:00 PM, so I'm assuming it'll be close to the same thing. Please don't show up late! In the event that someone can't make it to Tap, they can meet us at the Speedway.

Let's make this happen guys! Having another venue for drifting in Northern California will be great! Carol and Tony are extremely supportive about having drifting and want to cater to our needs. This can be ours! They have open minds and would love to hear what we have to say!

Tapioca Express
    5756 Pacific Ave
    Stockton, CA 95207
    (209)954-1555 (ask for Lucky)

Stockton 99 Speedway
    4105 N. Wilson Way
    Stockton, CA 95205
    (209)466-9999

---

And I guess let's start discussing here. Ideas, thoughts, etc? And draw out some cool stuff. FYI, the oval is already set! There will be no changes to it! And yes it has a huge incline, it's awesome. Any questions feel free to ask.

Okay, go go go.

Zomg!*!*!*!

NOW WERE TALKING!*!*!*!*!
    I remember talking to AL about this....ooo about a year ago....and now were actually doing this.....cant believe it....i live like 5 mins from this track.....come on NOR-CAL, this is it... lets make this happen!!!!

LETS GET AN INFIELD, MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE ALTAMONT

Comment

Working...
    X